chapter 12

August POV

I was at home getting ready to go to the club with kim.I had on some black trues and a white and blue tanktop with my white jordans and my Obey snapback. As I was getting ready i thought back to my boys Alvaro and Drew and just as I remember Kim told me about Lexi and Puja and then I got an idea to invite my boys to tha club and let Kim bring her girls This should be exciting.

I called up kim

Kim: hey babe

Me: hey lil ma yh I was wondering if you would bring yo girls along tonight and I can bring varo and drew

Kim: oh ok sure no prob babe now bye im gonna go shower

Me: damn should I come over and take one with you?

Kim: boy bye

And she hung up on me. I called Drew up first.

Drew: wassup aug?

Me: yh drew we going out tonight me, you , varo and kim and some of her friends iight

Drew: iight man im tryna get Diamond to sit down so I can comb her hair i might have to put a whooping on her lil ass

Me: ayee dont beat my princess drew and imma holla at u later then

Drew : *laughs* iight man one

So if yall might be wondering yes Drew got a lil girl her momma just left her with drew and went of to cuba or so shit like that, She is 4 years old . But I gotta respect Drew for taking care of his seed though thats why he my nigga. Ok time for me to call up this other dick head.

Alvaro : *grumbles* yoooo

Me: varo don't tell me you still sleeping

Alvaro: yh man I came in late last night with this bitch and when I was done with her she be giving me the speech bout how she wanna get married and shit like bitch I am gonna listen to Chris Brown cause yall hoes aint loyal hoe bye.

By the time he was finished I had tears in my eyes from crying so hard.

Me: man you are something else any way me drew and kim and some of her friends are going out tonight you coming?

Alvaro: you ain't gotta ask me twice hell yh imma go get fresh later bro

Me: iight one

You see the people who I gotta deal with in my life damn.

Kim ( POV)

clubbing tonight ohhh yh *twerk* lemme stop . so after aug called me I called up my chicas and they say they down so im now getting ready im deciding on what to wear. I decided to wear my short high waist jean  shorts with a black bustier with gold spikes on it with my Jean vest jacket and some black and white Jordan's . For Accessories I added my gold hoops with my gold chuncky chain. I straighten my hair  and add some mascara and did a smokey eye and went for hot pink lips and added my black hustler beanie.  When I checked the time it was like after 9 so I texted Aug and he said he just pulled up outside. Puja said she would ride on her motorcycle and Lexi said she would drive there herself. When I walked out August jaw dropped to tha ground like damn thats how good I looked? I walked up to his car and he was still staring.

Me: babe........baby....... AUGUST!!

August: wait huh what damn you look good

Me: thanks babe

I pecked his lips

I hopped in and we drove off. During the ride I was holding August hand while the radio was playing some music.

We arrived at the club when we walked in I spot the girls by the bar I told August im gonna go over by them and he said he would wait on varo and drew.

I went over by puja and lexi they were having shots , like damn

Me: bitheeees

Them: major bitccch

Me: *laughs* yall so cray

Puja: and u love us

Puja was wearing some super tight skinny jeans with a red crop top that showed her belly ring and gold belly chain with some red retros. Lexi was wearing a black pencil fitted skirt with a white fitted crop top that showed a lil of her stomach showing with some nude heels.

Lexi: so we turning up or nah?

Puja: yh

Me: well ......I came with aug and he bringing some of his boys to meet up with us here.

Puja: ........yh 2 things 1. you lucky I wore something sexy tonight and 2. they better be sexy

Lexi: yh I agree with badass over here

Me: girls trust me yall gon love them

Or so I hope *.*