Chapter 1

Warnings

This story will invlove...

- boyxboy content.

-Blood

-Dumbledore, Weasley and Hermione Granger bashing.

If you are not comfortable with this then don't read. 

I do not own Harry Potter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter Pov

I layed on my bed watching to clock. 11:58pm. 'Two more minutes' I thought to myself. Two more minutes till i turned 16. Hopefully this year will be better then last. Considering last year they had Professor Umbridge teaching them. 'Bitch' I thought. Not only that but i'd nearly lost my godfather. But thankfully he lived. 11:59pm. Here we go. New age, new changes.

5

4

3

2

1

12:00am

Pain shot through my entire body. I yelled in pain and rolled off the bed and onto the floor. I thrashed around everywhere. The pain had moved to it was on my mouth and eyes. 

12:01am

The pain instantly stopped. I gasped for air as if i hadn't gotten any in ages. 'Whats happening to me?' Suddenly my bedroom door burst open. I turned around and saw Remus and Sirius standing there. "Remus its already happened!" Sirius yelled. I blocked my ears. Why was he so loud. He thanked god that the Dursleys were out tonight. Remus walked over and kneeled down beside me. "You alright Harry?" He asked. I breathed heavily. "Whats happening to me?" I asked. Remus smiled sadly at me. "We'll tell you everything. But not here." He replied. I felt two hands on my body and lift me up. Sirius. I automatically snuggled into him. "Come on cub lets get you out of here." Sirius says. I nod. Remus takes a hold of us and felt the familiar feeling of apparation. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we?" I ask. "Grimmauld Place. But no one else is here but us." Remus replies. I nod and sit down on the couch. Remus and Sirius sat across from me. "Harry do have any idea what happened to you tonight?" Sirius asks. I shook my head. "No. Why would i." I reply. "Sirius you got the mirror?" Remus asks. Sirius nods. I look at them confused. What mirror? "Ok Harry i'm about to show you something but you have to promise me not to freak out ok?" Sirius asks. I nod still confused.

Remus and Sirius look at each other a little scared. Sirius quickly thrusts the mirror infront of me. Thats when i see it. Blood red eyes instead of the emerald they should be. I screamed as loud as i could. Fuck promises! Sirius jumped up and blocked my mouth with his hand stopping any sound from coming out. "Hey hey cub its ok. Just let us explain can you let us do that?" Sirius asks. I looked from Sirius to Remus and nodded. He slowly took his hand away from my mouth and sat me down. "Now i know you're confused but we can explain everything to you." Remus. "What am i?" I asked straight away. Remus smiled sadly. "To answer that we have to go back to the year 1976. Your fathers 6th year." He says. I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is finished! I'm really excited about this book and hope you guys like it. Also just telling you guys that the next chapter will be a flashback to how it started. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for reading.

-Samantha