Chapter 5

Warnings:
This story will involves...
-boyxboy content
-Blood
-Dumbledore,Weasley and Granger bashing
If you are not comfortable with this then don't read
I do not own Harry Potter
————————————————————————————————————-
The ride to Hogwarts seemed longer then usual even with Fred and George there talking to him. Harry had eventually told the twins of what had happened during the summer and of the betrayals of his so called 'friends'. Naturally the twins were shocked at first but that quickly turned to anger at finding out exactly what their younger siblings, friend and headmaster were up too. "I can't believe they'd do this to you Harry." George had said sadly. "Don't worry about those Arseholes, they don't deserve you." Fred added furiously.

Fred and George told Harry that they'd be there for him so the others couldn't try to get close to him and hurt him. Harry was so greatfull for the twins, for once he felt he had actual real friends. Ones that liked him for him and not for the fame. "Yeah." Harry thought. "This is gonna be a good year."
————————————————————————————————————-
Eventually the train reached Hogwarts. Walking off Harry could still smell that amazing scent. He looked in every direction trying to pinpoint where it was coming from however with so many students in one place he couldn't find his way to it. He was quite frustrated, that smell was amazing and he wanted it. He'd have to write to Sirius and Remus when he got to his dorm if this was normal because let's face it, this hadn't happened to him before he became a vampire.

"Harry!?"

'Aww crap' Harry thought. He didn't want to deal with them especially alone. The twins were still on train getting their luggage making sure they weren't leaving anything behind that might cause mischief. Hearing footsteps approaching behind him he sighed and turned to face the three people there. "Hey guys it's been a while." He said. Hermione shook her head. "Where have you been? We didn't see you on the train. We all thought you weren't coming!" She said. If they weren't standing right there he would have rolled his eyes. 'Yeah you probably wish I hadn't.' Harry thought to himself. "Oh I was sitting with the twins just chatting. So how come you didn't reply to my letters?" Harry asked. "Dumbledore said it wasn't safe. We were trying to keep you safe." Ron had replied. "Ah right makes sense." Harry said sarcastically. However they didn't pick up on his sarcasm, not surprising though.

Ginny took a step toward him smiling. "So Harry, I missed you over the summer. Maybe this year we could get a bit closer?" She asked flirting. Harry wanted to vomit. How could she continually think that he'd want to go out her I mean he's fairly certain he likes boys anyway. Suddenly Fred and George appeared next to Harry 'Oh thank god. I'm saved.' Harry thought. "Sorry we took a while. Ready to go Harry?' Fred asked. Harry just nodded. They started walking toward the carriages. "See you guys later." George said to Ron, Ginny and Hermione.
—————————————————————————————————————-
During the feast Harry was trying not to speak to Ron and Hermione. They hadn't taken much notice to him doing this but still continued talking to him throughout the feast. Harry would look at the twins continually and give them a look that said 'God they can't take a hint can they?!?' Fred and George just smiled trying to keep in there laughs but obviously failed miserably. "What's so funny?" Ron and Hermione would ask but they twins would say nothing.

However halfway through the feast Harry had completely zoned out. He'd pinpointed where that smell had been coming from. It was over at the Slytherin table but more specifically a single person.

Draco Malfoy
—————————————————————————————————————-
Umm.....hi?

-Samantha