Chapter 4

Warnings

This story will involve...

- boyxboy content.

-Blood

-Dumbledore, Weasley and Hermione Granger bashing.

If you are not comfortable with this then don't read.

I do not own Harry Potter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter Pov

For the rest of the summer Remus and Sirius had been teaching me how to control my urges. They'd one it with my father so they are doing the same with me. At first i was nervous to go back to Hogwarts because i had been feeding off Sirius for the past few weeks. But they got help. There was one professor who knew about my dads condition. mcgonagall. So Remus and Sirius had contacted her and ask for her help. She said she would get me all the blood bags and lollie pops i needed. This is why shes my favourite professor.

I had also been in contact with Fred and George. They'd confirmed some of my suspicions. Hermione and the other Weasleys were up to something. But i had to hear the rest of it for myself. I knew i could trust the twins. They may be sneaky and pranksters but they can keep a secret. Which is why i told them about me and they were proud of me. They also said they would be very protective of me when i found my mate.

Which brings us to now. With Remus and Sirius (As Padfoot) walking me through Kings Cross Station. We ran though the brick wall leading to the Hogwarts Express. Remus turned to me. "You sure your ready?" He asks. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yes Remus trust me. I have everything under control." I reply. He smiled back at me. Suddenly Padfoot started to growl. I looked at him confused until i turned to what he he was growling at....well who rather. Ron, Ginny and Hermione. Alright lets see if Fred and George are telling the truth. I used my new advanced hearing to listen in on their conversation. "Dumbledore wants to get Potter closer to him this year." Hermione says. "To him? Why?" Ginny asks. "Who cares the sooner Potter dies the better." Ron says. "A world without Potter or you-know-who" Ginny says. 

I stopped listening after that. They were betraying me. Remus frowns. "Don't worry Harry you will get back at them." He says. Padfoot barks in agreement. I smile. "Yeah i know its just a matter of planning." I say. "Well you have the twins on your side and two original Marauders." Remus says. I laugh. Train whistles start going off. "I gotta go." I say. Remus pulls me into a hug. "Have a good time cub. Hopefully you find your mate." He says. "Me too." I reply. Padfoot barks again. I laugh and pat his head. "I'll see your guys at Christmas." I say walking into the train.

I make sure to dodge the compartment with my new enemies in them and try to find the twins. While i'm walking a compartment door opens and out pops Fred and Georges heads. "Come on in Harry!" They both say. God that is freaky. I walk in and watch out the window as the train starts to pull away from the station. I wave at Remus and Sirius until i can't see them anymore. "Ready for another school year?" George asks. "Yeah. But i have a feeling this one is gonna be hell." I reply. We continue talking for the whole trip but there is only one thing stuck in my head. 

What is that amazing smell?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACK!!!! I'm so sorry about this taking so long. I've been really busy with school then i usually have to go to work straight after but i still want to continue the book for you guys. I honestly didn't even know how many people had seen this book. Thank you guys so much! You are my inspiration. I love you guys so much!

By the way i'm just gonna pretend the Fred and George are only one year older then Harry so they can still be in Hogwarts just in case you guys got confused.

So thank you guys so much for reading this chapter i just felt like i needed to do it for you guys. It might not be the best because its nearly 11:00pm where i live right now and i'm very tired but i hope you like it and i will try to update again very soon. Maybe even tomorrow. See you soon...hopefully.

-Samantha