Part 7

It's only been a week on tour. And I'm about to lose my mind. I haven't been able to sleep, I've been falling asleep on the couch at 2 pm. I just need a break.
"Hey princess." Alex smiled, handing me a water bottle. "How ya feeling?"
"Dead." I opened the water bottle and basically tried drink so much I would drown myself.
"What's up?" He asked, sitting next to me.
"I can't sleep on this bus, when I fall asleep and 2 pm it's loud. I'm never hungry anymore and I want to die." I stated simply.
"You know what," I looked up desperately. "We have tonight off. We'll get a hotel instead of sleeping on the bus. Just us, so it won't be loud. And we'll go out for dinner. Good?" I nodded slowly. "Cool. I call a hotel for the city we'll be in tomorrow. And we'll be there tonight."
"Okay. I'm gonna go to the back Lounge." Alex nodded as I walked down the narrow hallway.
I jumped over the back of the couch and onto Zack's shoulder.
"Hello!" He was watching a movie with Rian and Waterparks. I think Jack was still sleeping.
"Hi, El." He lifted me off his shoulders and sat next to him.
"What movie are we watching ?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Awsten what movie are we watching ?"
"It's a documentary about how meat is bad for you. I thought it would be interesting, but it's not." Awsten exited out of the movie and chose some old Disney movie.
"This should be better." Geoff said, and everyone else agreed.
"Shoot me for wanting to learn." Awsten joked, rolling his eyes.
"Awsten wanting to learn?" Otto rose an eyebrow.
"Shut up." Awsten laughed.
About halfway into the movie Alex came and told me that we were in the city and we were parked at the hotel. We were staying at a different hotel from everyone else, theirs was across the street, it would just be quieter.
"Grab your bag." Alex told me, and I stood up.
I walked down the hall and grabbed my suitcase out of my bunk. Then followed Alex into the hotel and waited for him to check in.
"Okay." Alex said and walked into the elevator, pressing the number five.
"Where are we eating?" I asked and he just shrugged.
"We can order pizza, order Chinese to the room or we can actually go somewhere, which would you rather do?" He replied, as the elevator doors opened.
"Can we order something to the hotel room?" I asked, scanning the numbers until I found our room.
"yep." Alex said, opening the door and walking in. "We'll order a movie too." I smiled, and threw my bag on the floor.
"Perfect."