Michael x Jeremy

~micheals pov~

(AFTER THE SQUIP)

Jeremy's date with Christine is tonight. He keeps going on about it. I am happy for him but i also cant help but feel jealous. I cant tell why. Probably because I'm worried my bestfriend will ignore me again. I love being his friend. I just don't want to lose him again.

"HEY MICHAEL!" I heard Jeremy yell. He has been a lot more confident since our squip incident. I turn around happily to see Jeremy with a huge smile. I smile back when i see him.

"Jeremy!" I excitedly say. I stop so he can catch up to me in the hall. He walked up to me and began talking about his conversation with Christine.

"I'm taking her to a movie! I know how much she loves acting so I thought she would like to go to a movie" He beamed. I couldn't help but smile he was so excited.

"That's really sweet Jeremy you really care for her" I smiled.

"thanks Michael you are a awesome friend" He told me as he hugged me. My face turned red. 'why am I blushing I have hugged Jeremy before. Whats up with me?' I thought. The bell rang signaling that school had ended. I hopped in my mom's car and drove home. I sat at home playing video games. Jeremy was on his date and a few hours later my phone buzzed. It was Jeremy.

-my text messages-

Jeremy: Hey Michael, can i come over? I wanna talk.

me: Sure, what time will you be here?

Jeremy: About 5 minutes.

me: Alright.

Jeremy: See ya then.

Later on when Jeremy showed up we went to play apocalypse of the damned. We were still stuck on level nine. "So how was your date Jeremy?" i asked. he was silent. I glanced over at him. He looked distressed. I paused the game. "Jeremy you said you wanna talk, I know there is something wrong" I said looking at him.

He turned towards me. "the date didn't go well. She just didn't like me I guess...I was too geeky?" He explained. I felt bad he was so excited for this.

"aww I'm sorry Jeremy but I'm here for you" I told him. I wasn't jealous anymore. I don't think i was jealous because I was worried she would take a friend. I think i was worried that she would take a love interest. I think I have feelings for Jeremy. We hugged again.

"Michael?" he asked.

"yeah?" i replied.

"it doesn't bother me that my date didn't go well. I was excited for it but it helped me realize that she wasnt the one i wanted. It was you" He smiled a cute little smile and I blushed.

"Wait really?" I asked.

"its ok if you don't return the feelings-" he stopped talking because my lips were pressed against his.

We broke the kiss. "geeky is my type" told him. "so will you go on a date with me? I promise it will be better than the one i went on with Christine" He said. "i'd love to go on a date with you" I beamed. He leaned in for another kiss his lips touched mine and he kissed me rougher than before. "i love you" He told me. "i love you too" I replied.

No homo tho...who am I kidding I'm Michael there is no way its not homo