Jake x Rich (again)

(Rich has a squip curantaleee)
~Rich's POV~
"Rich try it again! Every time I hear your lisp I will electrocute you" my squip yelled.
"Ok, what do you want me to thay"
I asked as I realized you could here my lisp.
"Ow!!" I fell backwards as the pain of a electric shock shot through me.
"Rich you have to obey me if you want to date jake" he said.
"Ok, I'm trying it's not my fault I have a speech impediment" I told him.
"Wait rich, I didn't hear your lisp" he said.
"Wait what it's gone just like that?" I asked.
"Well not exactly, but that's not the point, next step to getting jake is becoming popular" he explained.
"And how will I do that?" I asked while sitting up criss-cross.
"By listening to me, time to catch the bus" he told me. I ran outside to see the  bus waiting at my mailbox. I ran to it and got in.
    "Sit In the window seat near the back" he instructed.
    "That's where rich sits...." I said.
  "Exactly! You want him to know you aren't the timid anxiety filled teenager you are" he said.
    "Fine" I said sitting down where I was told to. Jake got on the bus. He saw I was in the empty spot he always sat next to. I didn't realize I was staring at him.
"Stop staring! Pretend to be looking out the window" he told me. I did as he said and jake sat next to me.
"Hey, rich right?" He asked me.
"tell him, yes and you're jake? Act as if you haven't heard of him before"
"Yeah, and you're jake ?" I repeated.
"Yup, it's good to meet you..I haven't really seen you around I've heard your name called in role but that's about it" Jake said.
"Tell him, well you can see me now"
My squip told me.
"Oh um-" I said but I was cut off by my squip.
"No rich that's not what I said! Just get your phone out and look at it start messing with that for a while." He instructed.
I did as he said and soon enough we were at school.

(Months later)
"Jakey D!!!" I exclaimed.
"Yo what's up rich?" Jake replied.
"Thought you might wanna come over to my house tonight, we could hang?" I asked.
"Sounds awesome!" He answered.
"This is your chance rich, tonight you will be able to get closer to him" my squip said.

(That night)
I waited but no sign of rich. My phone buzzed.
Rich's phone
Jake: hey rich sorry to cancel again, I know you asked to hang out last week to but I'm busy, also I might be able to get freaky with Madeline if I beat her at pool! Wish me luck :D

"Oh..."
"Don't get discouraged from what I can tell many people have a mutual hate for Madeline. Now, send him this message"

Rich's phone
Jake:hey rich sorry to cancel again, I know you asked to hang out last week to but I'm busy, also I might be able to get freaky with Madeline if I beat her at pool! Wish me luck :D

Rich: good luck man, wanna meet tomorrow night?

"I got a reply" I said.
     "Read it" he instructed.

Jake: yeah man!

"Now don't text anything else"
   "Ok"

(The next night)
Again I waited and I finnally heard a knock on the door.
   "Hey rich!" He exclaimed when I opened the door. He looked around and saw my pool table.
   "What's up jake?" I said motioning for him to come inside. He walked in and followed me to my room upstairs.
   "Nothing much" he replied.
  "What's the deal with Madeline?" I asked.
   "Let's just say I rock at pool" he winked.
  I was a bit disappointed by that answer. I was determined to tell him how I feel.
   I sat on my bed. Jake sat on a bean bag in my room.
   "Jake, I really-"
"Wait a second I just got a text from Christine"
    "Uh what did she say"
"Hey Jake, just checking in. Wanna meet up at my place tomorrow" he read.
   "Jake" I said.
  "Oh, yeah?" He asked.
  "I have feelings for-"
"Woah I think Christine's flirting with me" he said.
    I was beginning to get a little pissed. I just wanted him to hear me out. That's when I got the idea to text him my feelings.

Jake's phone
    Christine
Jake: are you flirting with me?
New notification: (message from rich)

Jake looked up at me confused. He opened the message.

Rich
Rich: I really like you, I want to become more than friends.

His eyes widened and his face turned red.
  "Oh"
A very little smile tried to form on my face.
   "Rich I-" he stopped.
  "I'm sorry but I had to get it off my chest" I said.
    He turned off his phone.
"Rich come here" he told me.
  I sat next to him on the floor.
"If I beat you at pool I will have sex with you" he told me with a wink. So we went down stairs to the pool table I owned. Guess what, I won.
  "Looks like you owe me something"
Jake smirked and began kissing me.

Still taking suggestions ty for reading so far :3