Jeremy x rich

(Post squip for Jeremy but rich has a squip)
  Rich is so cute why's he gotta be such a jerk. There's a party this weekend that I was invited to for once. I want to talk to rich there.
LIL BIT OF SMUT
At the party I saw rich drinking a lot. I was admiring rich or as other people call it noticeably staring him down. He saw me staring and rushed over to me.
   "Hey tall ass come upstairs with me" he said grabbing my wrist.
"Huh? What? Why?" I said right before he dragged me into a room.
     "Rich what are you doing?" I asked. He smirked at me and locked the door behind us.
He pinned me down. I blushed. "I'm sorry I don't talk to you that much at school lets just say I'm not allowed but now that I am..." he kissed me. I asked for entrance but he wouldn't let me I felt his tongue. He tried asking for entrance I let him. I flipped on top of him pinning him down removing his shirt he was very chiseled. I started nibbling his ear. He moaned a little. I moved down to his neck leaving a hickey. He kept moaning. He flipped back on top of me this time he crouched down to my pants zipper. He unzipped it to reveal I developed a erection he smirked and pulled them off. I blushed a deep red. He took of my shirt too leaving me in my boxers.
    "Rich..." I said not knowing if we should continue. "We're at some one else's house...shouldn't we wait till we could do it at my house?" Truth was i was nervous to go on. He stopped. I want to be able to have this chance again but in the comfort of my house.
   "I'll see you at your house tomorrow then?" He asked.
"Yes I'd love that" I said right before kissing him again.
   "Can't wait" he said breaking the kiss. He put on his shirt I put on my clothes. We both walked out. Michael was at the door.
    "Woah Jeremy did you?...." he asked.
   "Sorta...." I shrugged.
       "Heh good luck with that guy, I believe in you" he smiled.

Whoops to smutty for meeeee XD this was very short.... there may be a part two to this so yeah idk yet