Chapter 1

"Next Top Model"

KEIRA's P.O.V.

"And LA's Next Top Model is............" said the mc.

This is it, the moment I've been waiting for..Please let it be me....let me be LA's Next Top Model... My heart was beating so fast while waiting for the mc to announce the winner. And the two other remaining contestants hold my cold hands together as we closed our eyes.

"Who's your bet?..." asked the mc to the audience.

Other audience shouted "Keira Satomi!!", my name. Gosh thanks for that cause my heart's calming right now. Geez..

"And now... LA's Next Top Model is~!!!! The smallest yet smartest!!! KEIRA SATOMI!!!!!"

"Congratulations!!"

I don't know what to say!!! How to react!!! And my face was just like (0______0). It was like Asdfghjkl. Suddenly, I just felt my cheeks wet. It was my tears falling from my eyes.

Meanwhile, I saw the mc coming towards me with a wide smile on her face.

"So..Keira what can you say about your winning in LA's next top model?. I mean your message?....." the mc asked and he handed the microphone to me.

"First of all I want to thank all of those who support me in this uneasy competition.. And also, thank for my one and only parent, my dad.. Without him I could not enter this competition.. Thanks dad!! And of coarse, my fellow candidates... Thank you for those times and those moments we've shared on each other. And it's really hard to tell that it's ending right now...You know...I'm sad cause I'll miss you all and we won't be able to see each other now cause the competition has ended...So thank you!! Thank you to all of you!!!"

After I finished my message I take a bow. I felt a little a sadness cause you know its ending right now. And I'm gonna miss all of my fellow candidates.. Specially my closest friend, Bella. We were very close like sisters, more than sister she's like my mother cause every time I fail in the challenges she's always there to comfort me and I also do it to her as well.

So I go down stage and I approach Bella and I hugged her like there's no tomorrow
. Meanwhile, my tears start to fall and I was about to cry. I also hugged the other candidates cause I'll miss them too.

After that emotional moment I run towards my dad and making an eye smile while I hug him so tight.

"Owwh my precious daughter you did really well!!!! Congratulations my sweety pie!!" Dad said while tapping my head like a dog. Pssh I'm not a dog -___-

"Hihi~ thanks dad!!!" I broke the hug and I smiled wider again.

"So..... are we going to throw a party this night????" Dad asked.

"Really??? Sure!!!! Thanks dad~" I said and winked.

I saw the people waiting for me to take photos so I run towards them and I waved my dad.

"Keira!!!! Smile~" the photographers take photos on me and I did smile, fierce, and what so ever..

"Hey Keira! Can we take photos together ??!! Please~" asked the gay.

He's quite pretty and gorgeous so I agreed.

"Ohh sure!"

"One,two,three.. smile~" the unknown gay said so I smiled then he clicked the button.

"Thank you!!" He said and i just smiled.

After that he run away like a gay smiling. He's funny...

I was about to leave but I felt that someone holding my wrist so i turned around and i saw a group of boys that are usually handsome.

"Ehem... uhmm can we take a photo with you Ms. next top model???..." the boy with the colored hair one asked me.

"Uhh sure!!!!" I agreed.

The boy with the colored hair dragged me to the middle of the boys and meanwhile they were fighting on each other cause they want to be next to me. Hihi that was cute~

"Ok... smile!!!" The photographer said.

I smiled and suddenly I felt warm on my shoulders. It was the boy with the colored hair, he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and i was very shocked so I just pretend to smile so that it won't ruin the photo.

Meanwhile, the boy with brown eyes slapped the arms of the colored hair boy and they were fighting on each other.

"Don't hold her like that!!!" the boy with brown eyes tried to get the arms of the colored hair boy around my shoulder but he failed cause the colored hair boy wrapped me with his arms so tight and I wasn't able to breathe. I was like 'olk olk'.

"Heyy!!! Could you two just stop it?!!!!" I shouted and i just walk out without noticing that they were all looking at me.

And I just went to my dad.

-------------------------