Chapter 3

"The Celebration"

It's already 8:00 pm and the party is about start. And there were also many people waiting for the party to begin.

*knock knock* i walk towards my door and i opened it then i saw dad with face like this (0_____0). Hihi~ dad's face though.

"Hey dad~ hello~" i said while checking him froze with a shocked face. He was just shocked on my look.

I poked him and then I hugged him.

"Youuuu....." dad said then I broke the hug.

"I know it dad... I'm beautiful right...!" I smiled and he smiled too.

"Beautiful as always my daughter....."

"Awww thanks dad!!! So let's begin the party?....." dad just nodded.

I just follow dad onto the back stage and we went to get our microphones. Dad goes first so that he could greet the people invited. When he went to the stage the people start clapping and also he begins to speak..

"Heyheyhey!!! Good evening everyone! Welcome to the party!!" Dad said and then the people was cheering loudly.

"First of all we're here to celebrate the winning of our next top model, my daughter, Keira Satomi!!!"

When i heard my name i went out and then the people started to cheer and some clapped there hands.. Meanwhile, i saw the Smith family and my blood just boiled because of my anger and i was about to explode. Asdfghjkl!!!

They also clapped there hands.. Really?? Did dad and the Smith family just got friends?..

"So.. keira do you have any message?....." said the mc.

"Uhmmm.....hihi I don't know what say~" i said shyly.

Then the people start laughing and the others said 'wah so cute'. Hihi thanks about that..

So what am'i going to say?????? Aha!!! *light bulb*

"Well uhmmm.. first of all i wanna thank all of you for joining us in this celebration...This celebration is not just about my successful winning on the next top model but also this celebration is for the gathering of us friends, family, neighborhood and specially business workers...... So!!!! Are you ready guys to have fun tonight?!!!!!"

"Yesssss!!! Whooooo!" Said the crowed.

"Let the party begin~!!!"

So that's it.. The party just begun and i have no where to go but to find my friend bella.

When i keep on finding her anywhere else i also got gifts and flowers from my friends and families. They were also friends who approached me...

"Hey Keira!!! Wanna join us??" one of my friends said.

They were drinking lots of alcohols that why I don't wanna join this cause what if i got drunk?..

"Ahh no no.. I'm ok~"

"Oh really?? Just one glass come on.." my friend dragged me to their table and they gave a glass of wine..

Oh no.. not again... I really don't drink because if i'm drunk i could not control myself anymore...

"Cheerrsss~!!!" my friend said and I've got nothing to do but to cheers and drink the wine..

When I finished drinking the glass of wine I stood up cause i have to go find bella..

"Ahh guys i have go now...bye~enjoy the party!" i run away from them and find bella.

Ohh!! There she is at the bar hanging out with---

What!!!! with boys!

"Guys~!! It's Keira!!" the boys said.

And suddenly everyone look at me. Geez i hate attention. So i just smiled and waved at them..

I walk towards bella and she signaled me to sit beside her.. When I reached to the place the boys started to look at me from head to toe. Not again....

"So how you doing??" i asked bella.

"Well just hanging out with this boys..." bella said while putting her arms around the boy she sit beside.

"Ahhh ok~" i said while nodding.

This is embarrassing.. The boys keep on looking at me.

"Uhmm gotta go....Cause my dad..you know~" i stood up.

"K.." she nodded.

"Bye guys~!" i said while walking out.

----------------

I found dad drinking lots of alcohol with the Smith family. When dad saw me he immediately tap the chair signaling me to go sit beside him so i just followed dad.

When i sat beside dad i saw Mrs. Smith smiling on me so i just smiled back on her (fake smile). Suddenly, I noticed a bad boy i think he's the son of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Well I guess he's not really approachable cause he's very moody.

He's also handsome but nah.. not my type.

When the silence comes, dad immediately broke the silence by speaking..

"Ehem.. Uhmm Smith meet my one and only daughter Keira.. and Keira, meet the Smith family..." dad said while standing.

We all stand and started to shake hands on each other. First, i shaked hands with Mr. Smith, then Mrs. Smith and lastly that bad boy..

*dugdugdugdug* my heart begins to beat so fast. Why???

Is it because of this bad guy???

Ohh this is terrible.......

--------------------
I'll update tomorrow...💞
And also please vote