Chapter 2

"The Preparation"

Dad and I just went home so that we could prepare our selves this night cause we're going to throw a party about my winning in the next top model.

I go to my room and i put makeup remover onto my face. When i was removing my makeup I thought about how happy am'I this lucky day. I thought about those challenges that i failed and i was not expecting that right now I'am the next top model of LA. This day is like my birthday, valentines day, Christmas day all wrapped into one. I'm so lucky you know..so lucky to be the next top model..

*knock..knock* i heard a knock on my door so i went towards then I opened it. It was just my personal maid, Jean.

"Madam, sir Nicko said to give this to you...." my personal maid said.
(Nicko - is my dad)

Then she handed me a small black box and it has a brand written 'alazore'. Well it's quite expensive.

"Ok thanks.." i said and close the door.

I went back onto my makeup place and started to open the small box. When i opened it i saw a sparkling necklace that is really really gorgeous. Awwh~ dad's so sweet. I wear it on my neck and i look on the mirror. Wah! It really fits me and its cute. I must wear this on the party.

So i just continued on removing my makeup then i take a nice shower and after that i just picked normal clothes cause im not yet putting my makeup cause there will be a makeup artist and my stylist that will turn me unto a party girl. So i just wear croptop and high-waisted shorts then paired when my addidas. Thats all. Then i blow dried my hair and then i went out my room.

You know what? I just went out my room with my bare face. Cause I don't care and nobody's perfect. Others also called me beautiful with my bare face so that's why I'm confident without makeup on.

When i walk out the house I decided to check the swimming pool if it's already ready and suddenly the workers and maids just clapped there hands. I don't know why.

"Congratulations madam!!!" our childish maid said while smiling very wide.

"Ohh thanks guys!!!" i said with a smile.

After that I check hangout place which is like a bar in the house. When I come in i saw my face on the big tv screen and they were names on the wall that says 'KEIRA SATOMI'. Awwh this is so emotional.

I went to the wine bar to get one glass of jack daniel's. Just one glass...

Meanwhile, the worker asked me..

"Madam...?"

"Hmmmm?" i said while finishing the wine.

"Uhmmm aren't you wearing makeup???" He asked.

"No I'm not.. why?"

"Well actually your beautiful without makeup on your face madam..hihi" he said shyly while blushing. Gosh this boy..

"Ohhh really? Thanks about that... gotta go~" I said and he just smile so I smiled him back too.

And I walk out to the bar to find dad. I wonder what's he doing. I find him on the kitchen, living room, his room, garden, and gate but I didn't found him. Where is he???

I went back to the house to ask my personal maid.

"Jean?!!!!" I shouted.

Then suddenly she just run towards me..

"Yes madam?....."

"Where's dad? He's not here at the house..." I asked.

"Well madam... Sir Nicko said that he have to invite the family of someone who is the owner of the WIVO COMPANY...." i just can't believe what he said...

"What!!!! Is he serious??!!!!" I shouted.

No.... please don't let this happen.

Why would dad invite our own company competitor!! My dad is the owner of SINE COMPANY, and then the WIVO COMPANY always wanted to compete on us cause they want to be on the top but they always failed cause my dad is way to smart than the owner of the WIVO COMPANY. And that's why they keep on hating us.

So why would dad invite them in our own house? Did they just be friends with each other? This is impossible.

Suddenly, i heard voices of gays and when i opened the door i saw the makeup artist and my stylist, kyle and jeyde, they're gays. They're carrying the things that needed. Kyle carried the makeup bag while jeyde carried the dress that I'll be wearing this party.

"Ohh guys you're here!!!!" I said.

The two just hugged me so thight and I nearly can't breathe.

"Oh my gosh?!!! Keira your the Next top model!!!"
"congratulations!!!" They said.

"I know i know... i ca-an't brea-ethe" they immediately broke the hug and now i can breathe hoooo..

"Ok.. so we'll start now?." Kyle asked.

"Yep... follow me!" I said and they follow me both onto my room.

So i opened the door and let them come in. And suddenly i felt cold cause I forgot to turn the aircon to normal so that's why it's like winter here.

"Geezz Keira your room's like snowing.." jeyde said.

"Yeah I left it to the max and i forgot to turn it normal. Hihi~" i said while turning the aircon to normal.

"Soo we should start now..." kyle suggest.

So i just sit on the chair and then kyle started to put makeup on my face while Jeyde is doing my hair style.. I also put music on to my Bluetooth speaker so it wouldn't be so boring.. And the song that I played is "despacito".

And you know what every time when the chorus played we're like the craziest person and we keep on laughing because we did some funny dance moves with a funny face. hihi~

--------------------

So.. 1 hour later we have finished my look and when I turned myself to look onto the mirror.... i was like asdfghjklkjhgfdsa...

God!! I look so pretty... i look like a miss universe... (you can see my outfit above)

Weeee I'm so excited!! It's already 7:30 pm and the party will start on 8:00 pm and I'm quite nervous I don't know why. Well i think i got nervous because of the Smith family, which is the owner of WIVO COMPANY, our company competitor...

So kyle and jeyde just get out to the so that i will be alone for myself and to get ready..

A minutes have passed i heard noises outside and when i peep onto the door i saw a lot of people that makes me nervous again.

They're 15 minutes remaining then then the party will start sooner..

I went back onto my bed and I called dad..

"Hello dad??"

"Yes Keira??"

"Where are you? They're only 15 minutes remained until the party will start over....."

"I know i know... I'll be there with the Smith family...."

"What?!!!! But--"

Aish! He turned it off. I called him again 3x but he didn't answer..

What an earth are you doing dad!!!!!!-_____-

-------------------