Harmonious Heart Beat - Part 4

"Gauri wake up!!!! Get up idiot!!! Let's go for jogging!!! Come on!" Swara tried to wake Gauri up.

"Swara please let me sleep, we'll go after an hour."
"No! no get up Gauri, you've become like a bunny, gotta do some excercise, come lets go, let's go,come on, come on, get up.....faaaasssstttt."

"Fine I'm coming, will you lend me 5 mins to dress up Mrs. Swara Maheswari??" Gauri asked in anger.
"Swara Maheshwari????"

''ehh!!!! Haan......... ehhhh .......... I mean.... maheshwari..... means Lord Durga..... "

"Lord Durga?" Swara asked.

"You are like her na, anger and your adamant nature, enough now, lets go, or else we'll be late for hospital."

"What about my jogging Gauri?" Swara complained.
"Arey baba, yes first jogging, let me go get ready."
"That's like my sweety pie, Gauri."
They both smile while Gauri felt relieved for being successful in covering up.

Swara and Gauri came dressed up in their track suits.

"Where are you both going so early? Om asked while his was gaze was on the newspaper.

"Oh hallo, put your eyes off the paper and you'll know!!!." Swara replied.

"Oh jogging!!!."

Yeh!! Jogging, and you are not invited Om, because you woke up late."

"Who wants to come! Duh! " Om said with an irk.

"But Om you....... " Gauri tried to convince Omkara thinking his anger was real but then Swara
interrupted and said "Oh come on Gauri, he's joking, you don't have to get him convinced."

Swara pulled Gauri and took her along with her, Gauri walked along while turning back and looking at Om for an eye contact.

Om understood and he winked at her with a cute smile, she smiled like an Indian bride and lowered her gaze. He looked at her till she was out of his sight.

Swara and Gauri both jogged to the park".

"Hi Gauri dear, how are you, it's been days since we met" An old man asked.

"Hi uncle, I had gone to Delhi for something important"

"Swara dear! How are you?"

"Eh?." Swara looked puzzled!

"Dear, the pain in my knees has started again." The old man continued.

"Swara, you can continue if you want, I'll join you, or else come with me, let me just ...."

"No no, I'll continue.... see you." Swara said since she didn't want to get involved in a conversation about her memory loss crying and all! So she just decided to continue jogging!

Swara always took care of hers and everyone's Heath around her! Since she had an accident and 2 weeks of bed rest was a lot for her and she felt bulky. She enjoyed working out and jogging a lot!

As she walked, Swara noticed a crowd of children, shouting.... "Bhaiyya!!! Get up, what happened to you..... get up Bhaiyya."

Swara ran to the scene and peeped. into the crowd. A guy was lying unconscious. She sat on her knees and went closer to him to check what's wrong.

"Bhooohh!!!! The guy sprung up and scared everyone. Swara sprung back and was about to loose balance but the guy held her arm.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just scaring them, sorry to involve you in this, I was just playing with the kids, I didn't intent to scare you." He tried to explain.