Harmonious Heart Beat - Part 6

Hi guys! I'm so happy with the response I'm getting from my readers! Thank you so much for your interest and support guys! So here I'm posting another episode this week! Thanks again for the interest ♥️

***FLASH BACK***
Laksh and Swara seated in a classroom......with their gaze fixed at each other,some sort of communication was with gestures were also going on in between!
Gestures meant.....

Laksh: Lets go!

Swara: Wait first lets get attendance and we'll jump through the window.

Laksh: Done!

Just after the professor took the attendance and turned towards the board Swara and Laksh slowly proceeded towards the back window which was more like a door, it was just a bit highly placed to be called a door and so they named it 'the sneaking window'.

"Swara and Laksh, cant you people use the door"

Professor asked and the whole class turned towards them. Both of them were exactly half way out!

"Burrrrrrrrrr........." came a sound from the crowd.
"Pomp pomp....." came another!
"Sir!!!!! They deserve fine, no helmet sir....." comments were pouring in from the crowd!

Swara and Laksh looked just like they were on a bike!

"Ehhh..... sir, Swara, is not well, I'm taking her to hospital" Laksh said acting humble.

"Why laksh your wife is pregnant or what?" A guy shouted out!

Swara took her bottle and threw at him and gave an awkward smile to the professor.

"I know what your disease is, this is incurable, now don't waste my time" professor said and turned towards the board.

Laksh and Swara slowly escaped.

"We jumped out of the class window silently so that we don't disturb anyone, but look at him, he himself disturbed the whole class and blame is over us!!" Swara said acting innocent.

"Exactly! What did we do, nowadays we can't do any good for anyone! Look! This is what happens!" Laksh agreed and acted as if all what happened was the Professor's fault.

"Anyways what's today's plan?"

" Today I've got 2 surprises for you"
"SURPISE?"

He covered her eyes with a kerchief and took her in his car. He drove to a place.

Her door opened after they stopped at the destination and someone opened her covered eye. She saw Laksh in front and turned to see WHO was behind.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH................ OM.......... TUM........!!!!!!" She shouted out loud in extreme happiness and hugged him.

"Second surprise is not his, its mine." Om said and pointed towards a girl who stood near Laksh.

GOROOOOOOO..... she ran to Gauri and they hugged each other.

Both of them became teary eyed.

"This is the weirdest thing common for all females man! They have this specifial talent to turn every m situation into emotional situations." Mocked Laksh.
Gauri gave a hit on his head and acted like his teacher.

All laughed and together walked into the restaurant.

They were all having fun, but in between Swara and Om noticed Gauri trying to cover her tears. Before Swara could ask Om asked "What happened Gauri, is something disturbing you?"