Harmonious Heart Beat - Part 8

***At the Hospital***

Swara bumped into Laksh's cabin.
"How dare you talk to my Gauri like that, I cant believe that you knew Gauri, if you were our friend, you would have known how sensitive Gauri was, and I cant see tears  in her eyes. "

"Actually..... Swara..... I didn't intend to hurt her, I know she is sensitive but .... I was so angry ... and......" Laksh tried to explain...

"I know you helped me Laksh, Thank you for that, but you don't have any right to say that Gauri is careless, a friend like her is a blessing which only some people get, and I'm one such lucky person who got her in my life. You helped me, fine, I'm very grateful, but from now onwards, you don't have to do me any favour! I hope you understand!"

Swara walked out of his cabin in anger.

Laksh followed her, trying to apologize..... but she didn't give him chance to explain....

Laksh followed her till the garden in front of the hospital and then he began to sing! Swara stopped abruptly!

***Bg Music............... Laksh began to sing.....***
{{{Rootta kyun (Why are you in cross with me?).............
Mujhse khafa na hona ithna tu (Don't be this much upset with me)
Saase bi tere bina mein na loon (I don't even breathe without you)
Jaane kyun (don't know why)
bewaja (without any reason)}}}[Song from movie 1920 London - Rootta kyun]

Swara turned and looked on surprised...... She stood there for a while, as though something sparked.........
But then she ignored and walked away..........

******* Sanskar in his chopper*******

Swara came dressed up as an air hostess. She smiled and served him drinks.
He looked at her in surprise.... and his face was filled with a wide smile which only Swara's presence or just her thought could simply induce.

***Music***
{{{Rehtha hai, .........Mere honto pe there honto ka nishan ( The marks of your lips remain on my lips).....
Hotha hai thanha raatho mein tere hone ka khumar (I have a pride that you're beside me in my lonely nights.)}}} [Song: Rootta kyun]

Swara sat close to him, and came close to him......
Sanskar suddenly realised it was just his imagination.......... he smiled and gave a hit on his own head.

***Music***
{{{ Mujhe mehsoos hua hai aisa laga hai tumhe chua hai na.....
( I just felt something, it surly seems that you've touched me)
Main toh tere shab ki subah hoon na
(I'm the morning of your nights)
Haathon ki lakeeron mein likha hoon na ( I'm written in the lines of your palms)}}} [Song- Rootta hoon]

***Railway station***

The girl was in the train. She got a call.

" Hello! Dear!! I'm Sujatha, you get down the train in the next stop)"

"Why aunty???? Hello.... hello.... "

<<>>
"Hello.... to pick you up **** is coming."

"Who is coming aunty hello ....hello????"

Call got disconnected.

"Oh my god now how long will I have to stand in the railway station for someone who's gonna come to pick me up, god knows who it is, why does maasi do such things, I would have travelled alone. I can look after myself, I'm not a kid anymore, why don't anyone get that." She thought with a complaining expression on her face.

She got down at the very next stop and walked towards the waiting area. Then she got message from Sujatha.

Message: He'll reach in an hour and pick you up from there.
Just before she could ask whom, her battery was dead and...... switched off!!!