Flaws

The girls and I came home from the dance studio after the practice. We thanked our driver, said our farewell, and then went inside our apartment. Our place is not that big and not that small either, it's just enough to fit for the four of us. The neighbors are kind as well, thank God for that, it's hard to find a good neighborhood nowadays. 

"Cook or pizza?" I asked them even though I knew the answer since we couldn't make any more movements from that tiresome practice.

"Pizza." They all answered tiredly in chorus.

I was about to sit on the comfy couch but they beat me to it. They all laid on the couch making no room for me to sit down. I frowned. I'll lie down on the cold floor then. I made a move to lie down. Suddenly, long arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to sit on the couch with them. I looked back to see it was my girlfriend, Jennie, who forced me to sit down.

"Cuddle with me." She demanded with no room for anymore questions. Her voice low while holding on to me tighter. 

I lied down beside her and pulled out my phone to call the pizza place. I dialed the number and then waited for a response. After the phone call, we waited for the delivery of the pizza. 

(10 minutes later)

*ding dong* 

I jogged going to the door to get and pay for the pizza. I went back to the living room to eat the pizza with them.

"Jisoo don't finish the other 3 boxes of pizza, please." I stated, hoping she is aware that we're all hungry that we could eat an elephant like her. 

"No promises." Jisoo answered carelessly. 

Aish, I should've ordered more than 5 boxes of pizza.

"Don't worry Lisa, I'll give you some of mine if you want." Rose smiled. 

I smiled back and then ate my pizza. Not aware of the glare Jennie was sending at me.

~~~~

"Lisa! I always tell you to clean up the vanity desk after you put make up." Jennie exclaimed from our bedroom.

I was in the shower so she had to yell. I quickly washed my body to clear the vanity from my make up kits.  I almost slipped inside the bathroom while speed walking to the room. 

"I'm sorry, I forgot to clean it up. I'll remember that next time." I apologized and then went to the closet to put some clothes on. 

After changing into a simple thin shirt and some shorts, I run to the bedroom to do what Jennie wanted me to do. 

"You always forget to do that, you know how I don't like the vanity to be full of make up. Baby, you are gorgeous, beautiful, and so good-looking that you don't need to put on that much make up. I don't like the table to be filled with dirt. So please don't forget to clean up after you're done." Jennie said going into the bathroom to take a shower. 

She doesn't like the fact that I always put on a lot of make up and then making the vanity dirty with my make up. I went out to buy groceries because our fridge was going to be empty in a few days one time and then I got a call from Rose that she was throwing away some of my make up. She tried to throw some of it in the trash can but I stopped her at the last minute. I'm asking myself everyday if I should feel lucky or unlucky. 

I didn't get the chance to say something. I was flattered and feeling bad at the same time. I cleaned the table from my make up kits. 

When I was finished, I heard the bathroom door open slowly and Jennie came out only a towel wrapped around her naked body. Her curves, her body, her luscious hair..wait I should be mad at her. She can't just scold me for doing a little mistake. A little mistake that I keep on doing. Wait, the droplets of the water from her hair.

"Jennie! Wait! Don't walk any further from there. The water from your hair is dripping on the floor, which may cause anyone of us to slip and fall on our back." I stopped her while getting my towel and giving it to her so that she can wrap it on her wet hair.

She didn't accept my towel and ignored me instead while walking to her closet. I guess she got mad at me for doing one little mistake.

"Woow. So you make me do things for you but you won't do the same? Haha, okay then." I laughed sarcastically and then went to bed.

We slept with a pillow between us that night.