Cravings

I am in a throne room with black curtains, black carpeted floor, and black walls all around me. I didn't know I had a white crown with diamonds on my head until I looked up. I see white ceilings with a classy chandelier, glowing and giving light to the room. I am wearing a black lace dress with white heels. All I see is black and white and I love it.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Someone said beside me.

I looked to my right and I see my queen wearing a white lace dress with black heels with a crown on her head as well, Jennie, who's looking at me adoringly. Wait my queen?! That means this is my kingdom!

"I'm not thinking. I'm just wondering where are my servants." I replied to my queen.

"We're here, monsieur." Jisoo and Rosé all dressed in pastry dresses appeared before me.

They kneeled and bowed their heads to give me respect. My unnies are my slaves?! I'd never want to leave this kingdom.

"I'm hungry so give me food." I commanded.

"What kind of food?"

"Enlighten me...slave." I smirked at their annoyed expressions.

I laughed happily because this has been my dream ever since they treated me like a maid in our apartment. I love them to death but sometimes they're just too much. They treated me like a princess on my birthday yet a minute after my birthday, they made me sweep the living room. I stood up from my throne and went to my lover's lap.

"This seat is for me only, understood?" I pointed at her lap.

"It's only for you, my King." She put her arms around me and hugged me tight when I sat on her lap.

"Here's your food, monsieur." Rosé stated softly, kneeling in front of my Queen and I, and holding up a tray full of desserts.

I was about to eat the cherry from a strawberry ice cream when suddenly I felt the room shaking. I looked around and I see my ceilings crack from the intensity of the earthquake. I heard a voice screaming my name like a mantra.

"Lisa! Lalisa! Elephant Lisa, wake up!"

I woke up with Jennie looking at me while her hands were on my shoulders. I blinked 3 times until I realized that I just woke up from my dream. My most unforgettable, most remembered, and the most beautiful dream.

"I'm really craving for a milkshake right now. May you please buy me one?" She asked me cutely, using her baby voice to make me follow her.

She woke me up to buy her a milkshake. Are you kidding me?!
I looked at the alarm clock placed on top of the bedside table. It's 12:00 in the effing midnight! What the fudge?!

"Do you see the effing time right now? It's midnight." I told her calmly, trying to stop myself from getting aggravated.

I don't like being mean but I was shook out of my beautiful dream just to buy a milkshake. I'm sure people would agree with me.

"I know that but I just really want some milkshake." She is using her power of cuteness to get what she wants right now.

I hate to admit it but I'm falling for her trap. Aish. She's lucky I love her.

"Why are you craving something sweet lately? We just ate some blueberry cheesecake yesterday and now you want a milkshake."  These were all the thoughts that were running inside my head for the past few days.

I know she's hiding something from me and I don't know how to know what's it about. She tried to eat some junk food after dinner but Jisoo stopped her since we shouldn't be eating much from our strict diet and our management's rules.