Meeting Solaris

:Comlink/Phone/Text/Etc:

'Speaking through Bond'

'Thoughts'

"Flashbacks/Memories"

"Bee Speaking"

|Third Person's POV|

Optimus gently laid Solaris on the berth before stepping back for Ratchet.

"What's wrong with him Docbot?" Miko asked as she, Jack, and Raf leaned on the railing to get a closer look at the new bot. They already noticed the dried energon around the giant beast's huge muzzle.

"Nothing to severe. Despite lack of energon and a serious but small wound on his chassis. Plus, bended armor around the up and lower chassis area. No doubt from the squeeze Optimus reported early." Ratchet said before pulling away and looked at all of them serious.

"I need peace and quiet if I am to help heal Solaris, so everyone out." Ratchet said making everyone leave the medbay.

Once everyone was gone he sighed, turning back to face Solaris and gently patted his metallic smooth black with bits of red and purple fur.

Before setting off to work repairing his nephew.

|With Team Prime|

"Optimus!! Have you lost your slagging mind?! We can't allow that beast in our base!!!" Arcee tried to reason with her leader when they were out of ear shot. "Did you not see how he almost tore off Breakdown's arm!? Think of would have happen if Jack, Miko, and Raf were in his presence when he went all.... Whatever that was!!! SliverVolt is to dangerous for them to be around both them, and US!" She shouted the rest of the team agreeing with her though Bumblebee was a bit reluctant to as he remembered how sweet and kind his Commander was before and was willing to give him a chance. While the children themselves were worried about both themselves and their guardians if this new bot could harm both them.

"I understand your concerns Arcee, but you must listen to Solaris' side of the story to understand it completely." Optimus said seriously staring down at his second in command, when the sound of large footsteps coming their way.

|Ratchet's POV|

As I worked on Solaris' wounds received by the decepticons, his body seemed to twitch and jerk on it's own. And I knew he dreamed, remembering the few times when he used to be under my care, he would come to me in the middle of recharging to talk of night terrors that plagued him.

But I was having a hard time knowing if it was indeed a dream or in this case nightmare.

Or due to the amount of pain Solaris was feeling.

I narrowed my eyes as a pained whine left his maw and looked for the source the pain.

When Solaris started to frail around hurriedly in his sleep, kicking a few of my equipment down to the floor. Thinking of whacking him with my wrench once he wakes, I focused harder as I started to work more quickly as his flailing started to reopen some of the already sealed wounds. An I accidentally brushed my servo against the wound on his chassis that was still leaking energon and was slightly infected.