Forbidden love

*A/N: Okay, I know I have a hell of a lot stories but I still want to start this new one because I had this idea for 2 days on my mind now and I think it's gonna be a good story :p So I'm so sorry for all the stories but I just love writing so yeah...*

Jack sat at his desk, - Jack was a man, 22 years old, he had dark green hair and emerald green eyes. He lived together with his "Girlfriend" Harleen and he was raised very (And with very I mean VERY) religious, that meant things as "No sex before marriage", "Don't love the same gender", "Don't look for The one, Just marry who you have to marry", "Only date Christians", or "Don't date if you're dependent on someone for things only God can provide" He got sick of those rules.- He was making a plan to blow up some buildings so the Batman should come and fight him, it was his favorite thing to do when he was bored.

"Harleen!" Jack yelled from his office at Harleen in the living room.

"What?!" she yelled back, her voice sweet and calm. Jack was somebody who just called your name and waited for you to come to him and it annoyed the shit out of Harleen. She walked to the office and saw a bunch of paper laying around. "What's the matter, Sweetheart?" she put on a fake smile to hide how annoyed she was seeing the mess.

"I think I have a plan, you're going with me tonight?" he smiled at her while playfully waving a piece of paper with a couple stick figures on it in the air.

"I can't sorry, I have to clean up this mess And I need to work at Wayne's." Harley worked at the big company, Wayne Enterprises. She had to clean offices so she wasn't too happy with Jack making a mess at home. She often had to work at night because then there were no employees to make more mess than needed.

"Oh..." Jacks smile turned into a little frown and looked back at the paper and then in his agenda. "Well..." he murmered. "Maybe.. I can clean my mess self this time... You have much work to do at Wayne's?" he looked up with a little smile, Harleen didn't like that smile, she knew he was on to something.

"I uh... I have to clean all the offices and the lobby... so yeah, pretty much work, why?" she looked at Jack and saw his smile getting a bit bigger when he leaned closer.

"Can I come with you?" he looked at her like a little abonded puppy.

"No." Harleen knew that wouldn't go well, and knowing Jack he would only make more mess or search around for things to steal. "I don't want somebody to see you... maybe they recognize you as the Joker!"

"Please? I'll behave! Please please Please!" If somebody could recognize him as the Joker that would be the risk, but he was willing to take the shot. "I want to see where you work, and with who you work!"

He's not coming with you, he's gonna mess things up and he's gonna get you fired! Don't be stupid, you know he's gonna steal something! "Fine..." Harleen sighed, not listening to her thoughts. "But... you stay by my side the whole time and you don't steal anything..."

"Deal!" Jack jumped up with a big smile on his face. He gave Harleen a hug befor he ran to the bathroom to fix his hair.

When they arrived at Wayne Enterprises Harleen grabbed the stuff she needed to clean up. Jack just watched her and smiled. "Could you please get that smile of your face? I don't want people to think I brought a creep..." Harleen whispered while she got a broom and handed it to Jack. "Here, you can start with the lobby."

Jack took the broom and started to move it over the floor, acting like he didn't hear Harleen say anything about his smile. When he came by the desk of the receptionist a man walked into the lobby. Jack looked up and stood still for once.