Where am I?

I woke up, soaking wet.  I found my self on some sort if suitcase. I got up and looked around. " Hello? Is anybody there?" I called out to the darkness. I began walking wondering where I was. I found a lighter in my pocket of my rain jacket. I lit it up so I could see, and I saw a little lamp. I lit the lamp. I also noticed a hole in the wall. I went through it. Then I saw something horrible. A really tall man hanged. My mouth fell opened but then I closed it. I saw a really big door, do I got the chair and pushed it by the door , do i could climb up. I was in a bathroom. I closed the door just in case. As i closed the door, I noticed a switch. I pulled it, and it stopped all of the power, I quickly went through the electric cells and got in a room with a hole in the middle. I walked around the hole. Then suddenly, I saw a pyramid like, figure in the distance. I walked to it , but ran away. I decided to follow it. I followed the pyramid and realized that it was a gnome. I gently hugged it because I wanted to let it know tgat I was friendly. I left after I hugged it, and headed towards a bridge. I walked through it and later on I saw a room full of children. " Hello." I said to one of them. Then suddenly the child started crying. " Shhhh, it's okay, please dont cry," I pleaded. Then I heard the door open. I hid under the bed. The creature was definitely not human. It was blind, was short ,but bigger than me, it had a hat on, and it also had really long arms. I was frighten by it's appearance. I slowly sunk out of the room, and ran for my life. Then, I came to some vents. I was moving forward, then suddenly out of nowhere, the long arms went through the vents, so I started going back, but the other one went through as well. When he placed his arms on the pipe on top, I sneaked past him. As I was walking, I felt something behind me. I turned around and saw the creature with long arms. I screamed in horror, then I ran. " Help!! Help!! He's trying to kill me!" I yelled as I ran. I ran into a cage, and backed up. He tried to reach me with his long arms. I pulled the cell trying to cut his arms off, and it worked. I slowly climbed up three boxes and I went into a vent. I couldn't believe I killed something. A tear ran down my cheek, but I wiped it off, and continued climbing the vent, then I found my self out side the vent and saw something fat, smoking. It saw me and it went back in...