The Lady

I climbed out of the vent. As soon as I climbed out, I saw her, the lady go into the elevator. I looked around, and then I followed after. The elevator took me to a living room. I saw a staircase, and I went up stairs. I noticed a lot of portraits on the wall. One of them was a picture with the lady in the middle, and two shadowy figures on each side of her. ~ What if the twin chefs and the janitor have something to do with this portrait? What if they where a family? But, who is the 5th creature?~ I thought. As I went upstairs, I heard a gentle humming sound. " Must be the lady.." I said to myself . I went to her room and hid under a chair near by.
I noticed that she was crying. "  What have I done?! What kind of mother am I?! I left my daughter to die just because of my beauty!! Six, P-please forgive me...please.." The lady cried out. ~ What?! The Lady is my mother?What is going on? Why did she do this to the poor gnomes?~ I thought to myself. The Lady slowly walked away.
I got out from underneath the chair and got the key from her desk. I noticed her mirror was broken. I wondered why.
I went downstairs. " Hello? Mummy?" I  called out. I sighed and unlocked the door. I ran through the darkness, having a feeling that she was right behind me, but now I didn't care anymore. I went to a room full of manequins, and went through a little door. I saw a mirror that wasn't broken. ~ does that mean mummy can't look at herself?~ I thought. I got out of the room and went to the room with the manequins. " Mummy? Where are you?" I called out. "Six?" I heard a woman's voice say. "Mummy?" I asked confused. Then I saw her. My mom. " How did you get here?" The lady asked surprised. " Why did you do this Mummy? Why?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. " Six, honey, I didn't mean to." She said worried. " Why did you do this to these poor gnomes and creatures? Why?" I asked tears dripping from my eyes. " Because I love you, Six!!" She fell on her knees. " Mummy, I love you too." I admitted. " I just need these creature's souls to keep me young Im so-" 
" So your youth is more important than your  own daughter?" I said cutting her off. I started to aim the mirror at her so she could look at herself. Mummy looked at herself and screamed. I let her look again and again until she finally gave up.
She breathed heavy " Six, p-please f-for-forgive  m-me." She said dying on the inside. " Mummy, I do, I swear, but first, I promised the gnomes something..." I told her. I got on top of her, and bit her a thousand times until...