Twin Chefs??

I saw a huge door with a tiny door to the side that said ' The Maw's Kitchen' . ~The Maw? That must be the name of the location I'm at~.I thought. I entered the door and saw the creature that was smoking. As I saw it, it was a chef. The chef looked like he was made out of pigskin, or leather. I definitely didn't want him to see me. I slowly snack out of the kitchen, but he made a screeching sound, and saw me. Luckily, he couldn't bend over, so I hid under the tables. I could tell he was to busy cooking, so I climbed on a shelf and got up. I walked across the boards, and climbed through a vent. Then I got to a disgusting toilet, which had two toilets connected. ~ Those who sit together, shit together.~ I though, giggling. I continued down the hallway and heard snoring. I peeked through the door and saw ANOTHER chef.~ Wait... are they... twins?? I was only joking,~ k thought in disbelief. I saw a key on the table. I fixed my short black hair, and took a deep breath. I walked in and got the key from the table, but he woke up. I quickly hid under the bed and waited for him to get out. As soon as he walked out, I ran to a elevator and went back down. I quickly went through a window next to a door. I walked in and saw a rope of sausages, I climbed the rope of sausages and swung to a vent. I saw an exit out of a vent, but I saw BOTH of the chefs washing a mountain of dishes. I went out of the vent and climbed on the dishes, of course they saw me, so I grabbed  on to a hook and it carried me away. I jumped down from the hook and ran for my life I went under the table and continued running I climbed the stairs and grabbed on to another hook and escaped them...