☻ A/N ☻

**UPDATE 21/4/2015: New chapters have/are been/being posted, and I will be posting more chapters after that, of course. I will keep this note up until there comes a time where I can fully dedicate my time to this story, and say that my personal situation is not effecting the updates of this story. As of right now, the below still implies to my updates. I apologize. Please, bare with me **

**This will only be here temporarily until I can replace this with the actual chapter, Thank you**

I sincerely apologize for the slow updates, and the recent delay in posting of new chapters.

I would like to explain myself, but I can't really say much about it in the first place.

The gist is: I am having problems at home.

Truthfully speaking, I always have a problem at home. But sometimes I really physically/mentally cannot do anything because of said problems, and I do hope that you all will be patient with me for new chapters.

Again, I sincerely apologize, I know how some of you really enjoy reading O R P H A N , and I'm very appreciative of that.

Writing does get my head straight, and it is my escape. I can focus on this and remove myself from the bigger picture in my life for just a moment. It's like pressing pause while the rest of my surroundings continue to be... chaotic (?)

But again, I am really sorry, I hope to not let you guys down in the future, and I'll be writing again soon.

I am currently writing, it's just at a snails place.

- Vie◗ Nus