Chapter 1

Your favorite hip-hop music were playing out loud in this room and you let your head move along the beat, enjoying as much as you can before someone knock the door and yell excitedly.

"MJ! It's the time!" you saw a girl popped out and give you a supportive smile from the mirror reflection. It's Younha, your best girl.

"He's here now?" gulp down your water, you stopped the music and grab everything you need.

Helmet, your expensive leather jacket, mitten and keep away your phone into your backpack.

"Yes, he should be ready in 5 too, I guess." She shrug before approaching you. "Don't mind him, just ride this for fun. Don't let him play your emotion, okay?" She continue to warn you.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna win the race tonight."

You walked out from the room with Younha trailing behind you. Whistles and cheers were clearly heard from some of your friends that has been waiting for you. Being a runner up in each race doesn't feel so bad when your rival is a guy. A very annoying guy.

Smile a bit, you keep your head low to hide your smile and continue walking before you halted out of sudden when you saw a pair of familiar shoes. It's him.

"Think you can win over me tonight?" Don't fall into his friendly voice, no. He's not that friendly. Especially not for you.

You looked up and your mood changed drastically when you saw his annoying smirk, as usual looking down at you. He's wearing a V neck black satin shirt that looked very transparent on him, purposely, to show off his chocolate abs in order to flirt with those bitches.

"Why? Are you probably.... worried?" you smirk as you lean to him slowly and whisper your last word, trying to challenge him.

He laugh and you lean back, not wanting to stay closer with him any longer.

"In your dreams, MJ! Tonight, JM a.k.a me, will win over you, again. Like how it should be." He said as he put his arms around the new btch beside him. "Let's go baby. I have a race to win over." and with that he walk passed you, purposely bump into your shoulders.

Took a deep sigh, you clenching your fist down there, trying to control your emotion.

That's him, Park Jimin a.k.a JM, a casanova, your only rival who always makes your dropped in second place in every race that both of you joined. Weirdly, ever since this Park Jimin guy appeared for the first time in last summer, he keep appearing in front of you, knock you down to 2nd place, and bluffing to everyone in this community. Before he came, you are the one who always won the first place.

"I should won first place tonight." you muttered when you get ready on your motorbike.

"Minjung, please... Safety first. When we both agreed about you doing this race, you promised me that safety is first. You're doing this just as a hobby, Minjung. Not to compete with him, okay? Win or lose doesn't matter. Just stay safe, okay?" Younha lecturing you in last minute and you just let out a sigh before you close your helmet cover.

The racing started and like usual, you always lead in the front leaving all of your rivals in the back. It's not surprising you, that annoying bluffing guy, Jimin always watching you from behind at first. You know his trick, he will start to speed up and catching up to you in last laps.

You keep speeding up but you heard Younha warning from the earphone that connected to the room where her and your friends monitoring you through the race.

"MJ! Slow down, you're leading far in front. You're too fast." She warn you but you don't reply.

"MJ! Don't make me do this. Slow down, you know our track is dangerous. Slow the fck down." She added and you were still debating inside.

"I'm sorry, Younha but I have to won this race. That guy need to learn a lesson." you reply shortly and disconnected your earphone. Then you speed up faster than you usually do.

Oh, anyway this is a wild race. The race always held in midnight at some several road that always turn into a racing track for this wild racer community. Wild race in wild track for wild racer, like you and maybe Jimin.

Smoothly you drive your bike and not knowing what is actually happening. You thought you're going to win this race since the last turn is near. You were sure after you pass the first lap, you can go faster and will definitely win.

But then, the destiny have different path for you when suddenly a huge truck appear before your eyes and that's the moment you realize that you shouldn't disconnected your earphone. But, everything is too late.

Even though how hard you tried to stop your bike, it won't burden. You're too fast, the only thing you can do is close your eyes and pray. Pray that hopefully you will awake with light injury or die peacefully. There's nothing in between.

The next seconds, you clearly heard your bike bumped into the body of the truck hard and at the same moment your body were thrown away to somewhere further. When you landed hard on the ground, you can feel that your whole body is aching. Your head hurting so much that you can't help but trying to close your eyes, but then a figure show up and running to you but it's not so clear for you.

"MINJUNG!!!" His voice were familiar. He throw away his helmet and run to your lifeless body as fast as he could. "Minjung! Please, please hold on a little bit!!" He hugged your body, tighter. "You should survive! You should, Minjung!!!"

"J-junghan..?" your faint voice can be heard before you completely pass out, ready to welcome the pitch dark.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***

After the doctors and his team wheeled you to the OR, Younha with the rest of your team were waiting outside impatiently. Especially Younha. She keep walking back and forth, while biting her nails nervously.

"Younha, she'll be okay. Come and sit down here." one of them, Sungcheol stated worriedly while watching Younha.

"It's easy for you to say. You don-" she got cut off by Jisoo, who pat her shoulder lightly.

"I know, it's just we're gonna worry about you too. Just sit down here." He told her calmly and slowly push her down to sit on the empty seat.

"Everything happened because of him! If there's something happen to Minjung, I swear I-" Junghan paused when,

"What are you doing here?" Sungcheol's cold voice makes Junghan looked up to meet the un-invited guest.

Abruptly, Junghan stood up and approach the guest, grab his collar up, ready to choke him.

"Park Fckg Jimin! What the hell are you doing here!? Huh? Leave! Don't show up your face in here! Leave, before I kill you!" He shouted and the boys quickly separating him from Jimin.

Jimin got pushed a bit but luckily his team mates are right there holding him.

"First, I'm not here to fight with you. I'm here for, Minjung. Second, I don't need your permission to be in here. Third, I-" Jimin calmly said but unfortunately,

"I don't fckg care, just leave! Minjung doesn't need you! She hates you, in case you forgot!" Junghan continue and Jimin's face changed.

"Hyung, let's leave first." Jungkook, the youngest member in Jimin's team whisper at him.

"Jungkook is right. Jimin, you can always come back later. I'll tell you about her condition as soon as I get the information from the doctors, kay?" Taehyung, son of the CEO in this hospital whisper slowly beside Jimin, try to take him back so he won't cause more scene.

With heavy heart, Jimin clenching his fist and turn around after glaring at each of them. He know that he won't win this situation. No, they won't let him meet Minjung, at least not for now. Jungkook and Taehyung followed him behind, while your team members glaring at their back until they completely gone.

"Taehyung, makes sure you got the information as soon as possible, alright?" Jimin asked him softly when they went back to their car.

"Sure. I already told the nurses. Don't worry."

"Hyung, remember, it's not your fault. Please don't think like that. We all know that if she doesn't call the police, Minjung won't got into accident." Jungkook added, trying to assure Jimin who looked so stressed.

"If there's anything bad happen to Minjung, I swear I'll kill her."

Who is the one running to you before you pass out?
Who's that 'her' Jimin referred to?
What will happen to you?
Until, next chapter :>