Chapter 3

Jimin froze on where he sat right after your father blurted out his desires.

"No. I can't do that." He whisper slowly.

"Son, please. You're the one who able to control her. We know it and we can see it." The older man insisted but Jimin just shaking his head.

"Mr. Han, let me ask you. Do you just ask me? Someone who used to be her enemy in the wild race, who she obviously hate, who causing her to got into accident, to help you control her by marry her?" Jimin laugh but the older man just keep his serious face.

"This is our desire, son. Me and my wife, also your parents."

"W-what?"

"You need to stop playing with girls." The older man continue and Jimin stares at him, surprised about what he just said. "Don't be surprise why I know that. Your parents are aware about that and they were worried about you too."

"Mr. Han, you clearly know that I play around with girls. They call me a casanova, and yet you want a casanova like me to marry your daughter? Seriously, are you ready if I broke her heart?" Jimin lean in and smirk before let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You won't do that, son. I know you care about her."

"You don't know anything! And stop calling me 'son', I'm not your son. I'm sorry, I have urgent matters." Jimin muttered before leave the cafe.

⠀- Few Hours Later, in Your 🏠 -

"We want you to marry, Park Jimin." Your Dad said in the dining room where 3 of you were having dinner. Your jaw dropped.

"P-Park Jimin? That brat?"

"Yes, honey. Your rival a.k.a the casanova in your area." Your mom added which causing you to stand up abruptly, realize that they ain't joking right now.

"B-but why?! He's not a good guy! I hate him! He play with girls almost every day. Park Jimin always flirting with each girl he met with his adorable eye smile and his laugh. He also bluffing about he won over me and obviously his abs. He keep wearing those kind of clothes just in sake to show off! He's so annoying! He always tease me everytime our eyes met! He makes my blood boiled and my heart beats fast! I hate him, I freaking hate him!" you blabbering and once you done, both of your parents stare at you with judging looks.

"W-what? I told you, I don't like him! I ain't marry someone like him!" you added frustratingly.

"Honey, seems like you pay attention a lot to him." your mom giggles and before you can correct her,

"You also just praised him, what? Adorable eyesmile and laugh? Ah, I don't know my daughter like man with abs like him." your dad added and chuckles while you get pissed off.

"That's not the point!" you sighed. "Whatever, I'm done. I'm going out!" you added, leaving the scene.

"But honey, you just got discharged today, where are you going?!" Your mom about to stop you but too late,

"Somewhere! I won't be long!" you shouted as soon as you slam the main door closed.

Both of your parents exchanged glances for awhile before your dad opened his mouth, "Call Jimin."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🏍⛔🏍🏍🏍⛔🏍

"Younha, where are you?" you called her as soon as possible.

"Umm, I-I was in my auntie's house. She-"

"I'm going there. Tell the guys, leave some burgers and coke for me. I didn't finish my dinner." you cut her off while continue walking to the nearest bus stop.

"W-wait what?? What are you talking about? I told you I'm at my aun-"

"Better luck next time, gurl. You never be able to lie to me. Hang up now, see you soon! Remember, my burgers and coke! Burgers not burger! I'm mad now and I need food! Food is life! Food is bae!" you blabbering to your phone before hung up.

Once your bus sent you to your destination, you walked freely to the familiar spot, where you and your team usually hang around. Some people who recognize you were surprised and keep whispering each other.

Being famous is not always so fun, you think.

You turn the door knob and that's when all eyes were on you.

"MJ!!" Younha shriek in surprised. "I told you guys she won't be long! You never believe me!" She complain while the others coming to you.

"Minjung!" Jisoo welcome you happily.

"Our MJ is back!" Sungcheol yelled excitedly follow by the rest.

"Minjung what are you doing here?! You just got dischaged today and-" Junghan were started to nag but you just walk pass him smoothly to grab the burgers they have on the table.

"No nagging allow, please Junghan." you said while munching your precious burgers. "Don't worry, I'm here as a supporter, not a racer." you added which makes all of them let out a sigh but, "Yet." you added again and laugh, having fun teasing your friends.

"Seriously, stop making us worried! Now tell me why you didn't finish your dinner?" Junghan groan as he coming to you.

Your mind flashback about the reason why you didn't finished your dinner,

Park Jimin.

That name again. Ever since that name come, your life has been so complicated.

"Well, just don't feel like it. Anyway, who's the racer tonight?" you asked completely changing the question.

"Junghan! He will win it for you!" Younha cling to your arms and grin. "Since you didn't make it the last time." She added and turn to him.

Beside Younha, Junghan is the closest friend to you. Everyone says he has a big crush on you, but you only see him as a bestfriend more over he deserved someone better.

"Whoa! Good luck! You're doing great! Just beat that casanova for me!" you cheered for him.

"That's right! You can do it, Junghan!" Younha followed you after and you can see how her eyes shining when she cheer for Junghan.

She fell in love with him, you know it. That's why you keep making spaces with Junghan. Well, that dense guy was too innocent to realize about it, so you decided to help. You have been thinking about that for awhile and you should start it by now.

"Guys, I'm gonna walk around to find the good spot. Have fun y'all and Younha, you don't have to accompany me. Stay here and help Junghan, okay?" you said and quickly stop Younha when she's about to follow you.

You know Junghan will talk to her more if you're not staying there. So you decided to give them some space.

"Ah, look who's here? The runner up girl who stupidly throw herself to the truck. I wonder why they didn't arrest you for the wild race. Your parents must be so rich." an annoying brat come and block your way along with her squads.

Seulji.

Rolled your eyes, your decided to took another way to walk pass her but she keep blocking you which drive you nuts.

"Seulji! Gtfo of my face!" you yelled which gain attention from people around you.

"Then stay away from my boyfriend!" She stated confidently and took a step closer to you, whispering, "Or I'll make the truck hit you harder next time." She added and smirk before lean back.

Then suddenly you heard a voice,

"Ah! Jimin my cousin!!!" Someone scream pointing at somewhere while put her arms around your waist and drag you away while the Seulji squad were focusing on where she pointed earlier.

Obviously, there's no Park Jimin there.

"You're welcome!" She sang once both of you were far enough from Seulji and her squad.

"You're over confident, just like your cousin." you rolled your eyes and chuckles.

Park Hyerin, she is Jimin's cousin and also a femme fatale. She's pretty and every guy fall for her, but you believe she isn't a bad girl like everyone said. You don't know why but you just have a strong feeling for that.

"Of course. We are cousin and how are you now? You know I was so panic when Jimin told me about you got into accident last week, but I bet he's more panic than me. Since he immediately took you to the hospital without anyone help." She chuckles but you stopped on your track.

"W-wait, I thought Junghan was the one who took me to the hospital? I saw Junghan coming to me before I lose my consciousness!"

"I guess....no? Since I was the one who informed Junghan about you after Jimin called me." Hyerin continue and questions started to filled your mind.

"T-There's no way Park Jimin do that. Park Jimin is so-"

"Park Jimin is so what, Han Minjung?"

Tadatadaaaaaa~!
Who's coming next?