65

Monday, July 10th

We're on our way to England's capital city. Actually, it's only my third time going there just because my parents don't really like the attention everyone is making about London. I don't get that. I love London. I love big cities in general. I enjoyed going to Glasgow with my family back when I was 10, I loved going to Manchester with my class back when I was 14 and I love going to London with my boyfriend now that I'm 18.

Dan and I both are gonna be in our last year at school after the summer holidays and I'm glad that I'm gonna have to go alone through all the important exams. Dan's much smarter than me in, for example, politics or maths. And because politics is one of my A-level sbjects, it's a huge advantage for me to have someone who can help me learning for it.

And I'm not comfortable with a private tutor because I'm the most awkward human being around others. That's why it's another advantage to have Dan.

-

We arrived in London in the morning, now it's quarter past 3. We were sitting in the Hyde Park, just like many other people, eating sandwiches and enjoying the beautiful weather.

"You know what?", Dan suddenly asked.

I looked at him, shaking my head, in curiosity.

"I kind of imagined this. You, me being in London, sitting in the Hyde Park, eating sandwiches. It's just a perfect day with a perfect person in a perfect city. I'm really happy to have you."

I couldn't do anything but smile bright. I liked Dan for over a year now and to know that I make him just as happy as he makes me, made me even more happier.

"You know Dan, it was always my dream to once go to London with you. I imagined going onto the London Eye with you, looking over this beautiful city and then, at the highest point, to kiss you. You make me really happy and I don't know what I would do without you."

Dan's facial features lighted up, he got a really big smile on his lips before he leaned in and softly kissed me. I happily returned the kiss and got a bit closer to him. The feeling of his lips on mine is always something I just can't describe. I'm full of love and full of joy. I'm the happiest when he's with me.

I now can say that I'm at a point in my life, where I'm really greatful to be alive. Everything ends with a happy ending.

THE END.