Lost dance

Hi... my name is Y/N I am 18 years old in senior year of high school. My mom and I move to Seoul, South Korea it was a big change but good thing I'm a senior this year but going to a new school is scary and also making new friends.

Y/N: Mom I'm going out. I'll be back tonight!!! *you yelled while putting on your shoe*
Mom: where are you going ? *She questioned *
Y/N: Going to explore the camps for school tomorrow. *you said giving her a kiss on the cheek *
Mom: dress like that?? * her voice changed *

* I didn't want to tell her that I was going to the dance studio that was a couple blocks away *Y/N: umm ya I'm going for a run after I check out the camps

Y/N: umm ya I'm going for a run after I check out the camps . *you said putting on your sweater *
Mom: ok don't be late for dinner. * yelling back while cutting the potatoes *
Y/N: ok mom. * you took your keys and walk out until,*
* you saw a handsome guy walking down the street walk over to your side *
Y/N: * oml he's coming what do I do ? Think Y/N think so you did what you have to do so you speed walk to your car right before you turn on your engine you heard a knock *
* you look and he was there holding your phone *
* your eye widen *
* you rolled down the window *
Y/N: thank you * while looking into his eyes which they were so beautiful *
???: next time be careful of your things * he said giving you a smile *
Y/N: * why are you so handsome, you thought to yourself, you can feel your face getting hot *
??: what's your name? * he questioned giving you another smile *
Y/N: My name is Y/N nice to meet you. * you said giving him a smile back *
Y/N: what's your ? * you said taking your phone back as you touch his soft hands *
* now your blush was even more noticeable*
Kino: My name is Kino *he smile brightly at you making you blush even more *

 * you said giving him a smile back *Y/N: what's your ? * you said taking your phone back as you touch his soft hands * * now your blush was even more noticeable*Kino: My name is Kino *he smile brightly at you making you blush even more *

*you drove off  ..... 30 min later after that you came back and went to go check out the dance studio *

Y/N: huh?????? * you see two handsome guys again but this time it wasn't kino *

                     To be continued.....