Lost Dance (3) Yuto&Lisa

Lisa: Is that a challenge, I hear?
Yuto: Hmmm, yes it is. I challenge you to a dance off. I'll pick your song and you'll pick mine. The loser has to do what the winner says. No butts!
Lisa: Deal! *Lisa and Yuto shake hands*
*Yuto decided to go first so Lisa went to go pick the song*
*Lisa thinking to herself as she scrolls through the music playlist* Lets go with GOT7 If You Do, it has a powerful performance. I want to see how he'll do.
*In the mean time, Yuto stares at Lisa as he warms up*
*Lisa catches Yuto and looks to him. Yuto quickly looks away and blushes, hoping Lisa didn't see him*
      *Lisa's POV*
Was it was imagination or was Yuto staring at me? And did he blush? No, Lisa it's not time for that. "Okay Yuto, shall we begin? I can't wait for you to hear what song I picked. I'll let you listen to the beat for five seconds and you'll begin."
*GOT7 If You Do plays and Yuto finds the beat*
Wow, Yuto is a good dancer. I'm taken by his powerful performance. I can't take my eyes off him. I never realized how good his facial expressions are. His body is powerful but elegant. I don't want this song to end.
     *End of Lisa's POV*
*Just then, Yuto meets eyes with Lisa through the mirror and slips a little but regains his balance*
*Yuto finishes and Lisa claps for him*
Lisa: Not bad, not bad. But I can do much better.
Yuto: Is that so? Here is your dance floor. *Yuto goes to pick a song for Lisa.
*Yuto picks SF9 Roar and smiles to Lisa, who is stretching*
Yuto: Are you ready Ms. Dancing Queen?
Lisa: Don't call me that and yes I am.
*The song begins and Lisa goes all in*
     *Yuto's POV*
The beginning was weak since she didn't feel the rhythm but I like how she's dancing now. She's giving her all but I can tell she's struggling.
     *End of Yuto's POV
*Suddenly, Lisa stops and sways a little and collapses on the floor*
*Yuto stops the music and runs to Lisa*
Yuto: Lisa?! Lisa??! Please say something!
*Yuto says as he hold her in his arms*
*Lisa is breathing slowly and is half awake*
Lisa: I'm fine, I pushed myself too much.
Yuto: You gave me a heart attack. I would have been worried sick if something serious happened to you. Just stay laying here.
*Lisa falls asleep in Yuto's arms*
*Yuto notices and runs his fingers through her hair. He notices her pink lips and pauses. He slowly rubs his thumb across her soft lips. Yuto leans in closer, inches away from her face.*
*The practice door opens*
* Wooseok walks in *
Wooseok: * eyes widen and drops his cup of Starbucks * what happen?
Yuto: it's ok she's just sleeping . * as he runs his hands through her hair *
Wooseok: what have you guys been doing ? * he said with a. Smirk *
Yuto: Nothing we were dancing that's all .