Lost Dance (4)

* beeeep * beeeep* * You hear your alarm go off *
Y/N: ugh.... I'm so tired. * you rub your eyes while getting out of bed*
Mom: Honey get ready for school before your going to be late !!*she yelled *
Y/N: I ... Know MOM!!!! * you yelled back *
Y/N: * you lay down on your bed *
*15 min later*
*You got ready and put of your clothes you were kinda scared and nervous at the same time *
Y/N: *after getting dress you went down stairs and ate a quick breakfast before heading out to school*
Y/N: mom I might be coming home late . * you said putting on your shoe *
Mom: ok but don't miss out on dinner this time . * she said washing the dishes *
Y/N: I won't *you chuckle and give your mom a hug before you left *
* you walk out and it was freezing *
Y/N: I don't know Korea would be this cold . * you said rubbing your hands
Together *
* you got into the car and drove off *
* when you got out of your car people were looking at you *
* you can heard them saying * who is she * * she's so beautiful *
* she must not be around here *
* you walk and ask this one guys for directions *
* his name was Jungkook *

 * you said rubbing your handsTogether ** you got into the car and drove off ** when you got out of your car people were looking at you * * you can heard them saying * who is she * * she's so beautiful * * she must not be around here ** you walk a...

Jungkook: are you new around here ? * he ask while walking you to the front office *
Y/N: ya .... I just move here . * you said *
Jungkook: from where? * he said waving at his friends *
Y/N: New York . * you said with a smile on your face *
Jungkook: Nice ... well here's the office I'll see you later . * he said kindly giving you a smile *
Y/N: Thank you . * you said giving a smile back *
* after you got out of the office and got your class , you heard the bell ringing *
Kino POV:
* ugh what time is it? You said rolling out of bed *
Kino: *7:49 *I still got time. * you said rubbing your eyes
* after 15 min getting ready for school you grab your back pack and walk to school*
* it's a beautiful morning * 
* he saw Wooseok, Yuto and Lisa it's wired Yuto and Lisa never gets along *
* he walk over *
Wooseok: morning you sleep well? * he said giving a chuckle *
Kino: why?
Wooseok :  because your hair is a mess
* they all busted out laughing *
*when they got to class the teacher ask for their attention *
     Teacher : class we have a new student ...so be nice . * she said opening the door *
Y/N: hello my name is Y/N nice to meet you all . * you said looking down to the floor *
Teacher : you can have a seat next to Lisa .
Y/N: * you nodded your head and quickly walk over to your seat *
???: HI my name is Lisa nice to meet you! * she said giving you a big smile *
Y/N: hi, my name is Y/N it's nice to meet you . * you look to her left and notice that it was Yuto *
* your eyes open wide *
Lisa: what did you see?
Y/N: what is his name ? * you point at the. 3 guys siting by the window *
Lisa: oh their also my friends the one at the end is Wooseok he is very tall and then theirs Yuto p.s I have a huge crush on him and then it's kino . * she said giving you a smile *
* you smile back *
Lisa: do you want to eat with us at lunch ? *she said writing in her notebook *
Y/N: sure . * you said focusing on kino *
*Time pass*
Lisa: * grabs yours arm and pull you to the front of the lunch line * come the food is so great . * she said holding on to your left arm*
Y/N: oh...ok. * you said in a shock voice *
Students : omg their so hot and handsome!!! * as the girls runs of to the handsome guys*
Lisa: on that is kino,Yuto,Wooseok,Jungkook,Mark, their the most handsome guys at the school. * as she pulls you with here while you lock your eyes at kino *
* after you guys got your lunch you sat with Lisa and her friends *
???: nice to see you again . * a deep voice that made your heart heat stop *