A/N

Make sure to check out my other stories!

"How Can He Love Me"
Mate
/Mat/ he or she is your soulmate, you noticed them first by their smell, they can calm your wolf down in a instance just by their smell unless you are an Alpha it takes more.

August has always thought because she was plus size that she couldn't get a boyfriend. She was bullied in high school by guys a lot. August always felt unwanted by the opposite sex. So how do you think she will react when she meet Langston and he is dead on serious on her being his no matter the cost.

Langston is Alpha of The Black Moon Pack. He is one of the most ruthless Alphas in America. His pack is strong but Langston is missing one thing. His Mate. What if he randomly meet her one day and marks her.

He marked her because of the disrespect she showed towards him and his wolf surfaced. But the thing is that his mate is only human and unaware of the supernatural world.

August wakes up with a mark on her neck and isn't allowed to leave. She's trying to understand what's going on but once she learns the truth can she accept it or will Langston force her into his world and demand her to be his.

He sure is a beast but there in no beauty ~ August

"Why Did He Pick Me"

"Bella, what are you thinking about?"

  "Why did you do this to me? I'm supposed to resent you, but one minute you're a monster and the next you're taking me cloud nine."

  "You were meant to be mine, you know why?"

  "Why?" I asked softly.

  "Because no one will ever love you more than I will. We can only be separated by death. Do not think I won't know if you cheat on me; you fucking belong to me no matter what. Do you understand?" What started off as soft reassures turned to berated yelling. I nodded quickly, too afraid to do anything else. This side of him scared me.

  He grabbed my chin to force me to look at him, "say you belong to me and no fucking body else!" I closed my eyes tight, wishing he'd stop yelling. Val tightened his grip on my face.

  "Say it, Jay, or I will hurt you."

  "I'm yours and no one else's." I whispered in a low voice, a sob almost breaking my words. Val's eyes softened and he kissed me on my forehead then hugged me tight.

  Jay was a normal 18 year old girl. She had a mom, sisters, and best friends. Just like any other girl she had dreams of getting out of her small Mississippi town and live her life. Until a fateful day at school those dreams seemed achievable. Haha, not.

  Valentino was ruthless, sadistic, and intelligent, with looks that incited sin. Not to forget a mob boss. But that didn't concern Jay Cosie until she found out her mom sold her to Valentino when she was 14.  Now 4 years later the mob boss came to collect. Jay couldn't stop him, and now she only has one question, can she love her monster or will she hate him forever?

 Jay couldn't stop him, and now she only has one question, can she love her monster or will she hate him forever?