{17}

*Reiner Pov*You would think these idiots would find it highly rude to stare at someone, but unfortunately they are to slow to comprehend that

*Reiner Pov*
You would think these idiots would find it highly rude to stare at someone, but unfortunately they are to slow to comprehend that. Only reason I haven't snapped is because of her, I know she'll scold me even though she would had done the same thing. Glancing down out the corner of my eye I see my love with the most beautiful smile graced upon her face, that's when I realized those idiotic men where staring at what's mine. A growl vibrated from my chest, Isadora looked up at me with a questioning expression.

"You look so beautiful tonight my mental unicorn that these idiots are staring at what's mine. And to be completely utterly honest I despise it," I all but growled out in a whispered. Glaring down at her I noticed her face heating up from my words.

Waiting patiently on her reply and when she dismissed my statement I became furious on the inside but held it in. She wants to act ignorant towards what's in front of her then fine long as these bitches know she's mine. Isadora pulled me over to our assigned table where a few people was already seated. One particular guy was staring at Isadora, right when she was about to sit down I pulled her to the other seat. So now I'm sitting beside this punk, giving him I glare that had him shaking in fear.

I felt a slap to my chest, "Reiner stop that, even though it's sexy don't be rude."

Rolling my eyes, before grabbing two glasses of water from a waiter. Passing one to her, Isadora starts up a few conversations with the people surrounding us. I couldn't help but to stare at her and admire everything about her. She noticed that I was staring, turning towards me, "Dragon boo do you know how sinful you look tonight with those devilish look. Almost ever women in here tonight has taken a double take or stared you down. Kinda peed me off but then I realized of course they will look at him."

Putting her hand on my chest, she slowly slide it up to my cheek before tracing my scar, I closed my eyes because I always enjoy her touching me. She the only one that actually got to me with her annoying ass and now I'm at one of my parents Christmas Balls with her. I can only tolerate this ignorant event because she is enjoying herself.

*Isadora Pov*
I can say a lot of the guests was shocked as me and Reiner first walked downstairs, but I think it was mostly him. Reiner beard was trimmed just right and he got his hair lined up but it is currently in a man bun. Those cold green eyes was holding everyone stare dead on and the most beautiful thing I noticed was his scar, no matter what it's a part of him. It will not be ignored, Reiner fit the perfect description of an true adonis and everyone in this room knew it.

Looking out at the dance floor I see people dancing slow and enjoying their self. "Reiner I'll like to dance with you please," I show him my puppy eyes. He just stares at my with that blank expression before standing up holding his hand out to me. Grinning from ear to ear I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor carefully because I'm not used to wedges. Right as we reached the dance floor Thinking Out Loud starts to play, Reiner pulled my close to him and I put my hands on his shoulders while his are on my waist. We dance slowly to the music and I can't help but to stare into his eyes.

*When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks*

I think I'm really falling for this adonis with cold green eyes that sparkles with amusement at me, allowing my eyes to drop away from his to his chest. We continued to dance to the song.

*So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are*

We danced a few more songs before deciding to seat down. I avoided all males because of how possessive Reiner gets, so far I'm enjoying myself. Dinner was served, our table is pretty cool but of course everyone thinks I'm weird because I had been myself. I'm not about to be fake for no one, if you don't like it then get to stepping. I was having this conversation with one of the girls at our table named Stacey when I heard a voice that I thought I'll never hear again.

I feel myself panicking as I turned my head back and forth trying to find that voice, finally locating it across the room. Dress in a black and white tux stood a man no more that three to four years older than me. He had dark skin that was flawless with the exact same features as me. He's still talking and haven't even noticed me, calming myself down but I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking. I understand that Reiner had been trying to get my attention for some time. When he found the source of what I was staring at he growled deep within his chest, he looked furious.

*Reiner Pov*
Who the fuck is that and why is my love staring at him, looking closer I realized he resembles Isadora a lot. Now I'm staring at her that's when I noticed her hands shaking, I only realized it because I tend to examine her closely. The cause of this is that guy, grabbing her I lead her out the room and upstairs before that guy could even see us. Apparently all eyes was on us as we left and as we turned the corner that guy was looking dead at us

Once he caught a glimpse of my face, he stepped back with fear, I ended up giving him a grin that could be compared to a wolf growling at it prey. So yeah it wasn't a grin y'all. Don't write no stupid comment about how it was described, trust me she don't want to hear it and by she I mean the author. So don't bitch about it cause I happened to actually tolerate her too. Please and thank you. *Winks*

Back to reality, walking with Isadora into her room, she seated herself on the bed. I leaned against the wall giving her time to tell me what's wrong, I been looking at her the whole time so when she glanced up, cold green eyes meet warm brown eyes that are filled with worry.

So therefore she finally talked, "That was my brother Reiner and I haven't seen him or my father in two years."

Feedback is greatly appreciated y'all and I'll continue to apologize for my grammar. Oh I love you guys!

 Oh I love you guys!