{20}

Sitting in first period I'm thinking of how I could had handle that situation better than I did, to be honest I couldn't because that witch thought she had the freaking right to touch what is mine and disrespect me

So I know y'all are wondering what happened, well let me do a small flashback for you. So ole girl had the nerve to walk up to me and get all in my face like she was ready to do something, but since I try to be a better person I step away from her and closer to Reiner. Just as we was about to walk passed this little witch, she gonna whisper some slick racist crap. Now my mind went completely blank as I turned around ready to fight her, but she got lucky because Reiner stop me just in time. That didn't stop my mouth though, I started to call her all type of things left and right. You would think I had the mouth of a sailor and I was raised by the captan himself. Y'all should had seen the look on her face as Reiner basically dragged me off to first period, now that I think about it I can't help but to laugh at myself.

Glancing over at Reiner I can tell he is disappointed in me by the way his jaw has tighten and he hasn't said anything to me since then. It's almost time for the bell to ring...guess I'm have to talk to him about this but he should know by now how I get when someone disrespect me.

* *

Well now it's time for lunch, making it into the cafe, I automatic noticed Reiner isn't in here, grabbing my lunch I headed towards the tree he tends to fall asleep under ever once in awhile. When I'm just in reach I stopped short because realizing that he wasn't solo hit me, getting closer I see it's that witch I went off on this morning and that it looked like they are getting along just fine. Taking a deep breath before continuing on, all the way over there I was mumbling this and that. Finally reaching them I glared at that witch as I pulled Reiner close to me. Keeping my eyes on this irrelevant witch I kissed Reiner scarred cheek softly.

"So what's going on here Reiner, why are you talking to her," I quientoned him with a pointed look. Like always he looks down at me with a blank expression but his eyes tell me something different. They are telling me to shut up and behave, which I will not do because this witch wants what is mine. I am still giving him that look when I heard someone clear their throat like they are important or something. Cutting my eyes over to that little witch I decided to ask her instead of Reiner since he don't want to answer me.

"So little witch what was you two talking about before I came over?"

Smirking at me like she'd accomplished something I don't know about, "Well Reiner was just apologizing for your behavior this morning, and saying that you didn't mean anything by it."

My face must had been freaking shock as freak because all I can think about was how my man is sitting up here betraying me with this witch by lying because first of all I don't owe her ass nothing. When I say nothing I mean nothing. This fool really set up here and went behind my back for this girl he don't even know in the first place. Deciding that I am the one in the wrong and needs to apologizes and he dont even know the racist bull shit she said to me on the low.

All I did was glare up at Reiner before turning around and walking away. If he want to be a little bitch to that bitch then fuck him. I am lit as fuck right, I know yall can tell because I am cursing and that's something I rarely do. Making it back into the school, throwing my food away I headed to the library to have some time to myself for the rest of lunch. Sitting in the library my mind starts to wonder on the whole situation. I was so caught up to my thought I almost missed when the bell rung for sixth period. Grabbing my bag and phone I headed to class, glancing down at my phone I see Reiner had texted and called many times. Shooting my mom a quick text before I decided to turn my phone off for the rest of the day. Making it to sixth period without catching a glance of Reiner face is a blessing to me at the moment and that is never a good sign.

*  *

I'm in my car on my way home, yes I've been dodging Reiner because honestly at this moment I know I'll be mad disrespectful towards him. Finally after some time I made it home just to see Reiners car parked in front of it. Sighing softly to my I parked and climbed out, ignoring Reiner as he yelled my name, making it to my door. Right as he was going to say some more bull shit to defend that bitch or anything I turned to slam the door in his face but dark stormy unnerving green eyes meet sad brown ones. Stopping for a second because I saw the anger swirling around in his eyes as I did that and it was spine-chilling. Once I closed the door I pushed my back against the door I can still feel myself shaking a little, I've never seen that look in his eyes before.

Something licked my feet causing me to scream only to look down and see it's my beautiful baby Sir Alucard. Cooing over him I walked into the kitchen to get us both something to eat. It's been a long day for me and I'm pretty sure Sir Alucard too, plus it has started to rain. A hour or two passed before I decided to turn my phone back on, looking at that apple pop up on my phone I just stared. A picture of me and Reiner showed as it asked for my passcode, looking through my messages most of them are from Reiner telling me to pick up and stop ignoring him. Rolling my eyes I shoot him a quick text saying 'Stop asshole'. He read it so fast so now I'm basically waiting on this reply because he been typing for a minute now. Finally a reply saying 'Answer my call'.

Wow!!!!!! He got me fuck up, rolling my eyes I read it and didn't reply back. Turning on some anime I decided to go ahead and watch Parasyte. If you ain't seen this awesome freaking anime I suggest you check it out because it's amazing. I'm on like the 4th episode when I hear some shit upstairs, me being black and a mental unicorn I panic like a witch. Grabbing my phone I looked down to realize I let that son of a gun die a hour ago and guess what y'all. That's the only freaking phone in this house, grabbing Sir Alucard I headed into the kitchen to grab the biggest knife I could find. Climbing into the kitchen closet, I told Sir Alucard to be silent. Reiner trained him very welled and I appreciate that so much right now. Thinking to myself that I wish my dragon was here now, now I can hear the intruder in the living room looking around. Holding my breath as I hear my name being whispered out and it sounds like Reiner. Squeezing on tightly to the handle of my knife I climbed out the closet to sneak up behind the intruder, but that failed because I slipped on some water the fucking intruder brought in with him. Falling on my booty I cried out, the intruder turned around and it's Reiner. Dark green eyes meet brown ones

 Dark green eyes meet brown ones