Her First Spanking

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER!" Draco yelled as he entered the room. Luckily, the room of requirements was sound proof. Hermione was sat cutting one of old McGonagall's hats. "Shit!" she whisper yelled once she heard him but he heard her "Young lady what has gotten into you? Why are you swearing? Why are cutting up one of Professor Mcgonagall's hats?" Draco asked in a scarily calm voice "I umm I don't really know. I just wanted to." she scoffed. A growing ball of anger tightened around Draco's chest "Hermione, I think a spanking is long over due. Now go stand in that corner while I calm down." Draco said in a stern yet sexy voice. "No! Im not 5!" she screamed. An angry sigh escaped Draco's lips "You will do as I say. Don't make me tell you again. Get in that corner. NOW" Draco's voice was dangerously low so Hermione did as she was told.

*Draco's pov*
10 minutes passed before I was fully calm. I refuse to hit the love of my life when angry I dont want to end up like the Weasel. I slowly walked over to where Hermione was standing and layed a hard, firm hit upon her tender ass cheek. She squealed and jumped as I did so. "That was only a warning hit" i whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. I held her wrist firmly and turned her around to look at me. She scoffed at me yet again so I threw her over my shoulder and layed three more hits upon her covered bottom. She squealed once again and shuffled in discomfort I placed her down then dragged her by her wrist over to the stool I had prepared. I sat down then pulled her over my lap so quick that she wouldn't be able to fight me. Her jeans would take most of the pain so I only gave her five more hits when she was wearing them. I let her up and she was about to walk way when i took her by the wrist again "We are nowhere near done yet babe" I sighed, feeling bad for what I was about to do. I stood up and removed her belt then slid her jeans down her legs and lifted her up out of them. Her ass was now only protected by the single peice of cotton between her bottom and my hand. My beautiful girlfriend was utterly shocked by my actions and didn't know what to do so just stood still. I sat back down then layed her back across my lap. "Do you know why you are recieving this spanking?" i asked. She gave a weak nod in reply. "Why?" i asked she let out a sigh

*Hermiones pov*
My voice was caught in my throat. No one ever cared enough to discipline me when I was out of line so I grew into a habit of it. But now I had Draco. He cared. He was so patient with me but I was putting myself in danger. He rubbed my back and sighed "Oh babe" was I thinking out loud? "Right my gorgeous girl let me tell you the rules ok?" i just nod. "First of all: You will answer me yes sir and no sir during a spanking. Understand?" i nod again. He layed an exceptionally hard hit upon my backside causing me to jump in shock "Yes sir" i whispered. "Good. Second of all: If you reach back i will add a hit with my belt. Understand?" he asked. "Yes sir" i squeaked. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. "Good girl." he kissed my head. I love him so much and I knew that I deserved this. "Finally, if you hit your breaking point, you MUST yell the safeword, Red. Ok?" i was so glad that he was considering my breaking point because I didn't know how much I could take. "Yes sir. I love you so much." i said. Meaning every word of it."I love you too" he pulled back my panties to reveal my bare skin. I was frozen. Surely he wouldnt bare me yet! Those tthoughs were stopped though when he placed a kiss upon it. Leaving goosebumps. "Warm up first" he chuckled, feeling me tense up. He layed his cold hand upon my right cheek. I could feel him raise up his hand. I mentally prepared myself and waited. SMACK the first hit left a sting but was bearable. He did this once more then sped up. Hitting me quick but hard. I could tell that he had a pattern going (Right cheek, left cheek, sit spots, thigh of choice) the thighs hurt the most. After around 20 hits, silent tears began rolling down my cheeks. After 50 hits I was sobbing. Draco stopped. I knew we weren't done but I also know that he was going to calm me down before continuing. He scooped me into his arms and I cuddled into his kneck. I felt his hand make its way down to my hot ass and begin to rub. He magicked up a mirror and showed me what he had done. Through my panties, you could see that my ass was quite red. " Im so proud of you baby girl. You took that so well" Draco whispered. Kissing me on my forehead still rubbing my sore behind. He sighed so I stood up. I removed my panties and turned so he could see my butt. He chukled "eager are we" and smacked my ass then again and again before grabbing my waist and turning me to the side with one arm and laying me over the other, all the while hitting my ass. I bit my lip as he continued. My ass was on fire but it felt so good. The feeling of his hand beating my soft flesh. Stilling smacking my ass with force, he removed his other arm. "Since i dont have a buttplug we will have to settle for the next best thing." i didnt know what he meant. All I knew was that he was hitting me harder now and I was begging for more. He stopped and I pouted so he rolled his eyes and pulled his hand all the way back and brought it forward with such a power that it sent me tumbling over. My ass felt like fire I was happy. Tears were still flowing freely but I didn't care. He lifted me then placed me on a couch so I was kneeling up on the cushion divide. He kneeled on the couch behind me. I could feel his hard membrane grinding against my ass. God no. Please no. He lubed up a finger and pushed it into my ass. Winced and squirmed so he slapped my thigh. I stopped. He then placed another finger in and started scissoring them. I bit my lip and kept pushing my tooth in until it bled. I did the same to the other side of my lip when he pushed in three. He pulled them out, slapped my ass 10 times hard then unzipped his pants. His membrane rested on my burning skind the pushed in. I screamed. In and out in and out. I was screaming really loud so Draco pulled out his dick, sat down then threw me over his lap "Don't ever do aomething like that again or I will beat you pretty little ass so hard that you will be screaming before I insert myself in you! Understand?" he asked enunciating each word with a spank. "Yesss sirrrr!!" i cried. He rubbed my ass until I fell asleep. I am not looking forward to another one of them again.

Thanks for reading. This is my first spank fic so dont judge too hard. Thnx