Random One Shot

"Mudblood" Pansy sneered. The group of Slytherins crowding around her giggling there asses off. "Pugface" i sneered back. She glared "Single" she replied "Slytherin Slut" i threw back "Gryffinwhore" she spat. That was it. I let my fist connect with her eye and my other connect with her opposite cheek. I tackled her to the ground, throwing slaps and punches and letting out all my built up anger. Pansy flipped us and started hitting me until someone pulled her off of me. I got up and tried to launch myself at her but it was no use. Someone wrapped there arms around ne and dragged me away. I felt myself being dragged to the room of requirement and thrown onto a sofa. "Hermione Jean Granger. You are not going to be able to sit for a month, Young Lady" Draco hissed. His icy voice sending shivers down my spine and leaving my skin scattered with goosebumps. "Accio stool" He barked. A stool came hurtling towards him. He caught it with ease. "Draco, please no" i whimpered. Tears streaming from my eyes. He said nothing but wlaked closer. I knew what was coming. His hand clapped down on my ass cheek and I jumped slightly. "Dont beg." he growled, before flipping me over to face him and yanking me up. I stumbled slightly as I was stood up and encouraged to go over to the corner by his hand furiously swatting at my backside. I droped my jeans when I reached the corner and faced the wall. My face red with embarrasment. I heard him pacing behind me before leaving the room momentarily then returning. "Hermione. Come here." he snarled. I jumped and ran over to him. He heaved me over his lap and started rubbing circles on my cotton underwear. "What you did today was unacceptable and utterly disgraceful. That will never hapoen again. Understand?" i nod vigorously. "Yes sir. Im soooo sorry. It wont happen again." "Good" he retorted. The smooth circles stopped and his hand lifted. One smack. I jumped slightly. Two smacks. I let out a slight cry. Three smacks. I bit my lip. He started to pick up the pace. Each hit more painful than the other. After thirty I was a blubbering mess. A cool wooden sensation connected with my backside momentarily. The hairbrush. One Whack with that thing and I was in tears. Two and I was jumping and trying to pull free. He put it down then started swatting me with his hand fir a minute or so. "Stop moving" was all he said. He picked up the hairbrush and continued withit. After twenty or so, he stood me up and bent my over the sofa so that my ass was in the air. His cold thumbs slipped under my pantie waistband and slipped them down to my ankle. "The leather of by boyfriends belt was placed against me. "Count" he said. One stroke and was already done "One sir." I choked. Two strokes. I was fighting back my begs and sobs "Two sir" Three strokes and the sobs were free as I desperately fought the urge to to reach back. "Three sir." I sob. Four Strokes and I bite down on my lip so hard that it bleeds. "Four sir" Five strokes. "Five sirrrr" i scream out. My eyes stinging with salt. Draco drops the belt and pulls me into his arms. Holding me so tight as I cry into his shirt. He places his chin on my head and starts to rock us back and forth "I love you, Baby girl" he whispers. "I love you too, Dragon.