What Were You Thinking?!

Draco held mine and Ginny's hand and pulled us through the halls and to the Room Of Requirement. He lead Ginny and I to a sofa and sat on a stool in front of us. "Malfoy! What the Hell?!" Ginny yelled. "What are you doing?!"
Running his fingers through his soft, blonde hair, Draco sighed "Getting my girlfriend and her bestfriend away from a big fight." Ginny almost choked "GIRLFRIEND?!" She screamed. I gave a weak nod. "Hermione." she said "Im ok with this aslong as you are ok" smiling I nod eagerly. "Look babe, I am happy that Ginny is ok with this but you put yourself in too much danger for this to go unpunished. I mean your eye is bad enough but it could have been alot worse. You know what to do." fuck I didnt think this would happen. Especially not infront of Gin. Saying that, i spanked Ginny recently. I jumped off the couch and dashed into the corner wearing a knit dress because its the holidays.

After ten minutes was up Draco came over to me an lead me over his lap. A large gasp came from Ginnys mouth as she witnessed this spectical. Dracos large protective hand made contact with my covered behind. I felt this contact disappear then reappear with force a moment later. Both me and Ginny gasped for very different reasons. This continued for a few moments before I felt my dress being pulled up and his hand squezing my butt gently before continuing to spank me until I am crying silently then pulling my underwear down and continuing to spank. At this point I was sobbing. He stopped and stood me up. I turned to see a gobsmacked Ginny. Draco pulled my underwear back up and my dress back down. I walked back to the sofa. Wincing with each step before slowly and carefully sitting back down. Wincing once again. Ginny shuffled uncomfortably and backed further into the sofa. Draco turned and met her eyes. "Dont worry, Ginny Im not going to spank you. Thats Potter's place. Not mine." he reassured her "And Mione's" she sighed. Draco furrowed his eyebrows and shot me a questioning look "Harry asked me to spank her after finding her stealing from Slughorn." I chirped up. Dracos eyes softened as gently bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead. Well that was interesting.