Moans of Pleasure

*Intimate scene ahead*
"Ilana's back at home so wanna have some fun?" Draco asked with his signiture smirk. We were sat on a bed in the Room Of Requirements. "If you mean sexual fun then Im in." i whispered sensually. I stood and walked over to him. I got on my knees and unzipped his pants beforw reaching for his hard dick. I rubbed it for a moment before placing my lips arounds its tip and pushing it into my mouth. Moans of pleasure erupted from Dracos mouth as I continued to suck on his penis. "You ready, Princess?" he asked I nodded eagerly. The thick liquid entered my mouth. I ignored the bitter taste and swallowed it. I pulled my head back slowly and the pushed it back into position. I continued to do this for 5 mins. I finished the blowjob and Draco stood and pulled me up by my hand. Our lips smashed together and our heads moved in sync as we deepened the kiss. I lifted my hands up to his chest and fumbled with the buttons of his shirt until they were undone. He shook it off as our tongues battled for dominance. His hands placed themselves on my neck and he let them explore. He lead them down to my chest where he proceeded to fondle my tits. Moans of pleasure escaped my lips. He chuckled and. Undid my buttons. I shook it off and placed my hands on his chest; tracing his muscles with my fingers. We stopped kissing to take of our trousers so that we were in just our underwear then contiued the kiss. Draco lifted me up over his shoulder and threw me onto the bed. A ringing noise erupted from my bag "Ugh my fucking phone!" I hissed. Bad idea. Draco flipped me over his knee and began hitting my ass with such a force that I was screaming out "I'm sorry!" after only 2 minutes of my punishment. Cold fingers crawled up my neck and through my hair. The gripped it and pulled it back so that my head came up with it. He leaned his head into my ear "Stop swearing." he whispered little goose bumps pricked up all across my fragile figure as I nod then ran to get my phone. Ginny. The text read: "Hermione! Ron and Harry are having a fight and I don't know what to do. We are in the Gryffindor common room. Hurry!" Frustrated, I turned to Draco, showed him the text, threw my clothes back on then staggered out of the room. Regaining my balance, I sprinted over the common room, screamed the password then rushed through the painting hole. Harry's wand was pressed firmly against Ron's throat who was pinned against a wall by Dean and Seamus. Ginny was sat in the corner crying as Neville tried to push the boys off of Ron. I had seen enough. As Harry raised his fist and brought it down, I threw myself in between them. His fist made contact with my right eye. As I yelled out in pain, Ginny let out a bloodcurdling scream. Harry backed away in panic and Seamus and Dean let go of Ron. Strong arms wrapped themselves around me and pulled me (along with Ginny) away from them all. Draco.