who's in control now

Charas POV

you have got to be kidding me. Those stupid skeletons were starting to get worried. I panicked. There is only one thing to do in this situation. I possessed their body. I opened their eyes and stood up on their legs. "I'm fine!" I said in my voice.

That comedian was glaring at me. He knew what was going on. Damn him. "HUMAN ARE YOU OKAY?!!? YOUR VOICE SOUNDS FUNNY!!! NEVERMIND, ANYWAY MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES! I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS ONE QUITE SHOCKING" I was not about to listen to that stupid skeletons monologue and continued to walk right in the middle of his weird shock trap.

He looked at me strangely and started to sweat. "FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS...THE, INVISIBLE" he trailed off, probably confused on why I just walked into the middle of his "trap". Oh well, he'll get over it. "UHHHHHHH. HMMM... YOU MUST BE HAVING CULTURE SHOCK. YOU SEE, WHERE I COME FROM, ITS A LOVING TRADITION, TO SUFFER THROUGH HORIBLE PUZZLES FOR NO REASON!" I walked forward a little more. Does this guy ever shut up? "SO, UH,JUST WALK BACK THERE, AND...." not a chance buddy. he sighed. "WHY COULDN'T WE GET A HUMAN THAT LIKES PUZZLES???"

He then ran off. I rolled my eyes. I never realized how much of an idiot Paps is. "C-chara? what's going on?!"

Frisks POV

I woke up floating. I looked down and saw Chara but it looked like they were in my body. You wouldn't even be able to tell except little things like the fact that my eyes were open and I was slightly paler.

"oh thank god. Frisk you're awake!" Oh they also had their voice.

"Yeah but why are you in my body?"

"Oh you know.."

they were acting suspicious but I shook it off, It's probably nothing. "ok but can I get my body back?" I asked nicely. "not now. Maybe in a bit. I want to get used to this."

"oh um, ok then?" I was confused. Why do they want to get used to having a physical body? Its not like they're ever going to get one, Unless they use mine.

They continued to walk completely passing a fun looking snowball puzzle. "Chara can we please do that snowball puzzle?"

"no." I was slightly taken aback I always thought Chara was a nicer person. I guess they really don't like puzzles then. That's strange though, there are puzzles everywhere in the underground!

I sighed. If they're just going to avoid every puzzle I'm going to sleep.

Charas POV

Frisk had fallen asleep when I came across the two pup lovers. I killed the poor pooches boyfriend before she had a chance to even blink, then I killed her.

I played in the dust a little before continuing to a strange puzzle with black and white colored tiles. Paps began to explain but I didn't have time for him. I needed to get to snowden, stupid human body, being cold.

I walked through his puzzle causing him to get in a argument with the stupid pun master.

After their argument, and trying to drag me into it, Papyrus left. just left like that. Wow.

"Puzzles might be fun. If you tried them." Stupid Sans said glaring at me. He knew who I was so I dropped the act, knowing Frisky was asleep. "look comedian, you better enjoy your brother while you have him. You never know when he'll be ripped from your fingers. Hope you'll spend your time wisely." I smiled at him, my eyes telling another story.

He growled at me slightly but I didn't have time to FIGHT him just yet. Right now I needed to protect Frisks body. They can't die yet, and it has nothing to do with the fact I care about their well being.

I came across another puzzle. Ugh I have to do this one. It wasn't even hard! I had faith in you Pap. Thought you'd at least try.

I slid into and area with thick trees, a little bit of snow fell onto my head. gross.

I went down into a small area and saw That Comedian... I walked past him and saw him again. Teleportation. he's wasting his energy. That's when I got into a fight with a Gyftrot.

He looks like a Christmas tree. oh my god.

I beat him in two hits. So weak. So dumb.

I continued to walk past snow-puffs until I came across the Greater dog. He was kind of cu- Dumb. He looked dumb. Because dogs can't wear armor. Yeah, he's dumb.

His armor didn't even protect him from me. By now me and Frisk had found the tough glove. It was to easy to kill people. Especially now. Frisk didn't even want to equip it but of course I did once I was in control. Even if I could kill them with my bare hands, It's easier with little boosts here and there.

I came across a bridge with different things tied together. This actually looked dangerous, but I knew papyrus, and like I expected he didn't even activate it. That's what happens when you have emotion. you get attached and then when the time is right, you can't hurt them, even if it's your life goal. Emotions make you weak. I'll never forget that.

I walked across the bridge and finally made it to snowden. "Frisk. Pssst Frisk. You can have your body back, we're in Snowden." I left their body. The fleshy mess falling to the ground. they then went back in it. their eyes were once again closed and their skin became slightly more tan. I was still in control.

"Finally! We're in Snowden" they cried happily. I smiled a little at their smile and I bet if I had blood I would be blushing. From the cold. I would be blushing from the cold.

We went into a shop. Nobody was there. "well looks like no ones here, let's take something." their eyes widened. "what! no! that's bad Chara!" I shrugged a little. "no one here to stop you~" I smiled watching them timidly reach out their hand to take something. they grabbed the bandanna. Good, I'm really getting through to them. I giggled as watched them take some food items to heal them in battle.

We walked out of the shop to explore some more.

"are you ready?" I asked walking from the library.

"for what?" Their eyebrows scrunching together in confusion.

"to FIGHT Papyrus, of course." they gasped putting a hand to their mouth in shock. "why do you seem so surprised?"

"I can't hurt Paps! he's never done anything bad in his life!"

"How do you know that?"

"I-I um, uh"

"exactly."

We continued to walk until a heavy snow filled our vision and a tall, dark figure stood in front of us. Let the games begin =)