Cast Iron Lovers.

I sat down, the heated ground burning me through my leggings and shorts. I felt the salty tears flow down and hiss as they touched the red rock floor.

It's been almost an hour and chara still isn't responding. "CHARA!" I called out again, but with still no response. Where could they have gone? I mean they're literally a ghost, what would they be doing?

"Chara..." I whimpered. I have gotten so attached to them. I even have a small, okay big crush on them. I know It's wrong, but I might have fallen in love with a murderer that hates emotions.

Maybe I should try even harder to get Chara to understand that emotions are good. Maybe then We could fall in love.

i have to impress them, and what better way to do that is to kill everyone in the area? That sounds bad when you put it like that... Oh, well! I'm doing this for them, and only them, because I love them.

~><~

After I killed everyone in cold blood, er, After I slayed the monsters of the cavern I went onward with my quest to get Chara back. I came across Two monsters in black iron armor.

they faced toward me,"You're here. So that means Undyne... She's... Like, Undyne, We'll avenge you!" I knew Chara killing Undyne would have consequences. Now I have to fight these two, and Chara can't take over because they're, they're... Anyway the fight began and I wanted to turn around and never come back.

These guy were scary, and I don't know how to fight! Chara always took over when something big like this came up. What do I do? What would Chara do? Yeah, that's it! What would Chara do!

I took a deep breath and unleashed four perfect kicks, disintegrating 01. "01... you..." 02 was very distraught over losing his friend. Or was that his friend. Was that his lover!? Oh my God!

02 let out a frantic attack which I tried to doge. I once again hit 02 with perfection. Two piles of dust laid before me. I was breathing hard. I win, but why does it feel like such a lose.

I heard slow clapping from behind me. "Chara!" I turned around, but saw nothing. I then noticed the scorched wind pushing along a pebble making it sound like clapping. Dang it. The cat iron lovers are no more.

A/N Okay so this is the re introductory chapter to get back into the swing of things.