2. rethinking feelings

Walking down the hall.. I sigh looking around trapped in my thoughts- scary thoughts- romantic and love thoughts.. I groan and lean my head against the wall of the bathroom. The cold tile wall against my forehead makes it feel a bit better from the head ache Im starting to get. I don't know if the headache is from the alcohol hitting me or if it's all the thoughts that Im having at the moment. I start getting mad and set the Whiskey down and start beating on the wall. I growl and continue to make a fuss in the bathroom alone. 

"Oh my god! Skylar are you okay?" I hear foot steps behind me, i turn around wiping the tears I didn't know I had, I see Carl and growl softly "Ya Im fine" I grab the bottle of Whiskey and wipe the blood off my left fist. "Whats wrong?" He walks over and looks upset and confused. I walk past him without answering and he grabs my arm pulling me back "Im fine Carl just leave me be" I pull away from him and walk out wondering the prison.. he let me..

~1 hour later~ 

In the last hour Ive become even drunker than I was. Meaning I think everything is a good idea right now. Ive thought alot about my feelings for Carl as well and I need to tell, I have to. I start walking to the cell that the teens hang in and find Carl in the hallway walking towards me, probably going to our cell. "Carl I have to talk to you.." I slur, the bottle or Whiskey still in my hand. 

~Carl's POV~

For the past hour Ive been wondering what was wrong with Sky. I see her in the hall and nod. I sigh seeing she's drunk and I take the bottle out of her hand with a slight fight. She clearly is drunk but yet she still wants to drink more. I finally get the bottle "what do you want to talk about?" I ask her as I set the bottle on the stairs next to us, we start walking back to our cell and she seems slightly nervous. She looks at me stopping us right in front of the cell "I really like you.." she slurs and bites on her lip. My eyes widen and my heart starts racing, 'what does she mean by that?' I think to myself, 'does she love me?' My brain starts thinking about all of the feelings Im having right now. "wh-what?" I ask, she smiles and leans on me "I think I like-like you." she smiles widely and then looks at me her smile falling. Why did her smile go away, I love her beautiful smile- I think I like her back.. "Just forget it Carl.." she sighs and it makes me think how long have I been in thought? Have I just been staring for minutes. I try to pull her back but she's already in the cell. I walk in behind her and go to talk but she cuts me off "Save it. Im tired and don't want to talk" she says and turns over so her back is towards me. I hear her crying and sigh, how do I tell her I feel the same.. Ill wait till the morning..

I climb into the top bunk and hang my hat up with a sigh. "goodnight Sky" I  look down and she's already asleep. I lay down and fall asleep too..

Im sorry it's so short I tried to update it tho 

Love, Beautiful_Mxss!