•t e n•

{priscilla}

It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon and Noel was over my house, we were getting ready for Ty's spring break party.

"I know you don't wanna go, but thank you. I told Tyler I would go." I said as I threw on my outfit.

" I said as I threw on my outfit

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Every party Tyler throws or is invited to something bad always happens. And I kind of told Carson I would go as well." She says as she puts on lipstick in the mirror.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." And we walked out my room heading downstairs being stopped by my mom.

"Whoa whoa where do you think you're going?" My mom says.

"Mom stop being ridiculous. Since when out of the 16 years of me living you actually cared about my whereabouts." I snapped and left slamming the door. Stupid shit like that pisses me off.

We get into Noel's car and she drives out it my driveway.

"What's up with that?" She asks speaking about my me and my parents relationship.

"I really don't want to talk about it. Just know that you're lucky to have such caring parents in your life. Don't take that shit for granted I'm being serious." I said angrily.

It was around 8:30 once we arrived at Tyler's house and it was packed. Probably more packed than the last one I went to. Plus Tyler's house is bigger than mine and mine is pretty large. These were not all the kids at my high school it seemed like he went to another high school and invited a bunch of people. Noel parks her car then we both get out and head inside. The music was so loud you could probably hear it a block away. As we walked in I see Tyler and he motions us to come over so we did.

"Damnnnnn my babygirllllll looking sexy as always! You wanna go upstairs?" He says as he kisses my neck.

"Babe I just got here. Not now." I said.

"Whatever your loss. Here's a drink." He says and he hands me a beer.

He was beyond drunk. And when he's drunk the last thing anyone wants to do is make him angry. I take the drink and I set it down. Not saying I don't trust him it's just that I rather get my own bottle.

That was a lie he could've put something in there.

"You want to play beer pong?" Noel asked me.

And before I could say anything I was already pushed at the beer pong table.

"Hey Carson how about you go against Prissy?" Noel says. Carson was across the table was him with only one beer cup gone.

"Uh I don't think Prissy Sissy wants none of this." He says with his cockiness.

"Prissy Sissy really? Let's play then." I said as I took off my jean jacket.

"Alright ladies first." He says.