•t w e n t y - e i g h t•

{priscilla}

I wake up and reached for my phone seeing that it was 2:30 in the morning. I roll out of bed naked and go into my bathroom. I brush my teeth then I take a quick shower, get out drying off seeing shirtless Shawn brushing his teeth with one of my extra toothbrushes.

"Goodmorning." I said and I walked over giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning beautiful." He says.

I walked out of my bathroom and drop the towel feeling a pair of lips from behind me kissing on my neck and a pair of big warm hands at my waist.

"You're so beautiful." Shawn says in my ear making shivers go through my spine. "I'm gonna go get changed then I'll meet you at your car."

"Okay I'll see you later." I said and I turn my head to kiss his lips then he walks out.

I throw on my graduation clothes and my heels then I put on heavy makeup and do my hair. And when I looked in the mirror my fucking hair went back to pale blonde! What the fuck! I groaned and just dealt with it. Plus Shawn left hickeys all over my neck and boobs. So my hair has to be down and I had to put extra makeup on my neck.

After I got on all my jewelry I put on my cap and gown then walked downstairs and grabbed my keys walking out the door seeing Shawn, Aaliyah and their parents outside telling Shawn goodbye

After I got on all my jewelry I put on my cap and gown then walked downstairs and grabbed my keys walking out the door seeing Shawn, Aaliyah and their parents outside telling Shawn goodbye. They all look at me and surprised looks went across all their faces especially shawns. I swear I saw him drooling.

"Awe Priscilla, you look so so beautiful!" Karen says as she pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of me.

"Thank you." I said. "sadly Shawn won't be joining me but it's alright."

"Yeah unfortunately but at least we get to see you walk." Manny says as he gives me a hug.

"You have to let me barrow those shoes! Especially that dress for my graduation!" Aaliyah says.

"I'll think about it." I say I laughing. "so you ready to go Shawn?"

"Honestly, no but I have to." He says. "Mom, dad, and this thing. I'll miss you all bye guys."

He gives them one last hug then gets into the passenger seat of the car and me in the driver seat. He waved goodbye and I drove off.

"Did I not mention how beautiful you look?" Shawn says. "I mean wow honey! Your beauty always amazes me you get prettier every time I see you it's incredible."

I blushed and said. "Probably won't ever get over your compliments. Thank you."

"That's good I don't want you to and almost everyday I'll text you or call you telling you how beautiful you are and how much I love you." He says.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I said.

"Exist." He says and leans over to kiss my cheek.

"Also I hope you know you left a bunch of hickeys on my body." I said.