Sweet Spots, and Hard Spots~ (Lemon + a Little Surpirse!)

Yenndo's P.O.V

After we both went back to our room, and I had locked the door, I pinned him to the bed. I'm ready for him, again~| He blushed, as I kissed his neck. "Ya like that?" He nodded,"Y-Yenndo~" I took off my shirt, and took off his, him blushing harder then last time. "What do ya want, babe?~" He blushed and mumbled something. I flipped us, so he's on top now. I grabbed him by the hips, and grinded him. "Y-Yenndo?~" I chuckled at the confused sound he made. "Yeah, Enny?" He moaned, as I kept going. "Please, fuck me?~" After we were both stripped down, I pulled back on top of me, kissing his neck. He moaned my name again, quietly. I chuckled and I flipped him around, so I was on top. I bent him over, whispering into his ear,"Ready for a long night?" He nodded shakily,"Y-Yes~" So, I roughly thrusted into him, causing him to moan, loudly. Nipping his ear, I sped up,"Can't keep up?" He shook his head,"I'm fine...Y-Yenndo!" I grabbed his waist, and went deeper, causing him to whimper. I blushed at the noise. "R-Right there, Yenndo!~" He was screaming for me, and I loved it. Going harder, and pushing us both closer to finishing. "Y-Yenndo!~" He said,as he came on the bed and I kept going deeper, and soon enough, I came as deep inside as possible. As I pulled out, he mumbled something, again. "What was that, sweetheart?" He shook his head and giggled,"Nothing you need to know!" I kissed his neck, and started to bite, and he started blushing. "Y-Yenndo, stop!" He giggled again, and tried to push me away. "Nope, your mine, c'mere!" I grabbed him, so he's on top.

Ennard's P.O.V.

I'm on top, which means... I can get revenge! I pinned his arms down, and started kissing his neck. He let out a small sound. I giggled,"What wrong, Yenndo? Don't like like the taste of your own medicine?~" He let out a small chuckle, and grabbed my hips. "Yenndo!" I said, alarmed. "I can give you a taste of something sweet!~" He said, smirking. I put my head in his chest,"Yenndo~" I looked back up at him, and he started laughing. "Fuck you..." I say, under my breath. "Already did~" I blushed. "S-Stop it!" He chuckled, again. "Well, if ya want me to taste you~" I said, and decided to tease him. I started to grind slowly on him, holding his hands above his head. "Who's in charge now?" He moaned quietly, and looked at me. "Fine..." He growled. I unpinned him, and pulled him, so he's on the edge of the bed. He grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me lower. I was blushing so red, I was probably a cherry by now. "Ready, babe?" I nodded shakily,"Uh-huh..." I wasn't so sure, but I was ready. I licked the tip, and he moaned quietly. He still had his hands on my shoulders,and he pushed me down a little. I moaned a little, and he seemed to love that, so I did it again. He grabbed the top of my head, and pushed me down further. I whimpered. He looked down at me,"Are you OK?" I blushed and moaned again. "F-Fuck~" I went all the way down, and started bobbing head.
"F-Fuck your so g-good~" I went faster, and he kept moaning my name. Then he smirked at me,"Ready?~"
I pulled up, panting,"F-For what?" I kept going, and went a little slower, and he thrusted in my mouth. I turned bring red, and pulled up, again. "W-What the hell!?" I whimpered. He looked down at me,"Sorry, babe!  Are you OK?" I nodded, and kept going. "F-Fuck~" I went all the way down, and bobbed my head faster. "Ready, sweetheart?" I kept going, a sign for "Yes." And soon enough he came in my mouth. "Swallow~" I swallowed, blushing.

Yenndo's P.O.V.

He looks so cute when he blushes! I grabbed him, and put him on my lap, still on the edge of the bed.
"Y-Yenndo?" He said, panting, trying to catch his breath. "What is it?" "He got up, then sat back down, facing me. I grabbed his hips, and kissed his neck. He giggled,"Yenndo~" I licked his neck, and kept kissing, then I bit him. "A-Ah~" I smirked at him,"We can't be too loud, ya know?" He blushed,"I wasn't being loud!" I shook my head,"Ya kinda were!" I looked at the door,"Someone could hear us?" He said. I nodded,"Yea, and there are kids here, hope ya know?" He froze,"I know that!" He giggled, suddenly. "Oh no, when you giggle it can't be good..." He looked at me, and started grinding on me. "F-Fuck~" Oh, nevermind, this is fine~|He goes faster, and soon I was going insane. "F-Fuck, your driving m-me crazy!~" I tell him. He kisses my neck, and keeps going, and I grab his hips. I make him go faster, and slam him down on me. "Y-Yenndo!~" He was yelling my name right now, and I love it. Soon, Ennard just kept moaning, I guess he couldn't keep up? "What's wrong, babe?~" I whispered in his ear. He shook his head,"N-Nothing?~" He could barely get the sentence out.
"Ya sure?" He nodded. I sped up, and he came again, and soon, I came in him. He was panting heavily, and whimpering softly. I chuckled quietly. "W-What?" I kissed his cheek,"Your so cute!~" After that, I set him down on the bed, and I laid down next to him, spooning him. He was still panting. "How was that?" He blushed, and smiled at me. "I loved it~" I kissed him deeply. "I love you~" Ennard said after. "I love you, too~"

Sorry! That's the end of this chapter, and it's not as much of a cliffhanger as the others! Also, 1000+ words!? This took me, like an hour, or two to write! So, next chapter is a surprise, and the shout-out will be annouced! As always, Buh-Bye my little flowers!
~FD