A Father's Promise

Yenndo's POV

It's been a few months since he told me he was pregnant. I was sitting there, listening to Baby ranting about Ballora, probably for the 3rd time today. "And she was dancing, and, God! You don't get it! She's so pretty, and beautiful! And-" She must've noticed I wasn't really paying attention, because she cut herself off. "Yenndo! Are you listening?!" I shook my head, "Y-Yea I was..." She chuckled,"Are you stupid?" I shook my head, "No, you are." She laughed, "Damnit!" I looked up. "Hey, Baby? How would you feel if you had a kid with Ballora?" She blushed dark red."I-I... I..." She blushed harder, and looked down. "Oh God..." I laughed. "Don't laugh me, you ass!" I laughed harder. She smacked me. "Ow!" I said through laughter. "Ballora!" I stopped laughing, cause Ballora kinda scared me, even though she's shorter then me. She came in, and smacked me, hard. Baby said, "I'll call Ennard in here!" Ballora shook her head, "Don't disturb him, OK?" Baby blushed at Ballora's voice, then said quietly, "O-OK..." After that, I left them to make-out, or whatever they do when no one's around. I was gonna go see my little baby~

Ennard's POV

I've been laying around all down, asleep or thinking of baby names. I've heard some names being thrown around. Now, me and Yenndo have to decide. I just need to get up...
*After multiple tries, he succeeds, and goes to find Y*
***
OK, I have chosen a name! It's gonna be Jack, and the kid is clearly a boy. So... Get ready!! And as always Buh-Bye my little flowers~
~FD