Sacrifice #1: Joey Drew.

I was just about to go into the outside world, but then I heard a huge mechanical whirl.

There was something in here besides Bendy and I. Could it be Boris? Or Alice? There's only one way to find out.

I raise my Axe and start down one of the many corridors of the studio. At one intersection, I peek around the corner.

For some reason...Joey is there...he's tampering with something.
I inch closer not making a sound. I soon see that Joey is ripping apart Boris! Bendy is not going to be happy.

As I don't think I should say anything, I can't just let him do this!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout aloud.

Joey quickly turns around and stares. When he sees my axe...he rushes past me and continues down the corridor. At instinct, I run after him.

I gotta admit. He is fast, but he's match. I'm running on full blown RAGE. This is the guy who seemed nice, but in the course of this career, and the end, he became sour.

We were close to the entrance, there was no chance of me catching him. Just as I was losing hope, I remembered my axe.

I threw it forwards. It hit him smack in the back of the head. He falls to the ground with a thump.

"Good Job,Sammy!" Bendy walked up behind me. "It's a little sloppy but....hey you're a newbie at this."

He dragged Joey downstairs. "Follow me."

After getting downstairs, we went to the Pentagram. Bendy places our dead friend in the middle he begins chanting the same spell Joey did...but backwards.

"Join me, you'll have to chant this from now on."

After joining him, Joey began to rise.

We continue. The ink comes out. Covering and taking Joey away.

I notice that Bendy has ink covering his face, though he just laughs maniacally. He hadn't wiped it away, he just left it.

After the ink stopped, Bendy turned to me. "I have another task for you..."

"Anything for you, Lord Bendy.."

He smiles. "Were going to sacrifice the others."