Chapter 2

BELLA AND JACOB 

CHAPTER 2

BELLA P.O.V

*2 WEEKS AND THREE DAYS PREGNANT*

I was scared once I found out that I was pregnant.

“Alice? Do you know how many weeks I am?” I asked. Jacob held my hand while we were all standing in the kitchen. 

“Two weeks and three days.” I grabbed my belly and rubbed it smiling. Eventually Emily needed to leave so she left the twins with me and Alice. Edward and Jacob were out on the back deck. Jacob had a beer, even though he wasn’t old enough and it was still pretty early in the morning. Alice took it upon herself to finish the pancakes I was making earlier and put chocolate chips in them.

“Bella?” I heard Jacob call me. 

“Yes?” I walked out onto the porch where they were standing.

“Edward would like to be a part of our babies life.” Jacob said.

“Good.” I smiled. “I was hoping you would be the god father.” I said.

“Of course I will.” I was very close with Alice and Edward. I was going to ask Alice the same thing. 

“I should call Charlie.” I said. “Invite him over for dinner tonight?” I asked Jake.

“If thats what you want.” He said. Seth came strolling into the back yard shirt less as always.

“Pancakes in the house.” I said to him. He said hi to all of us before he went into the house.

“Seth!” I heard Claire yell. I saw Seth with her pancake in his hands.

“Seth, in the kitchen.” I said to him pointing to where they were.  “Claire, Honey, he was just playing around.” I said whipping the big crocodile tears off her face. I then walked away to call Charlie and my mom. I called Charlie first because I knew he was at work and he wouldn’t be able to talk long.

‘Bells? Is everything okay?’ He asked.

‘Yeah. Me and Jake just wanted to know if you wanted to come over after work for dinner?’ I asked.

‘Yeah sure. But I half to go. Wait are you with Edward?’

‘He is here yes.’ I felt him come behind me.

‘Another animal attack. Have him tell Carlisle.’ He said.

‘Okay dad. See you later.’ I said and hung up turning around and facing Jacob and Edward. “There’s other vampires.” I said almost panicked. I was bringing a baby into the world in 9 months.

“Bella, I’ll handle it. Don’t stress. You need to keep that baby healthy.” Edward said to me before he disappeared out the door. Jacob came closer to me.

“Yeah, I’m not in the mood to go fight stupid leaches. They can handle it.” Jacob said kissing me. I laughed.

“Thank you.” I said. I walked back out into the kitchen and there was pancake and flour everywhere. “SETH!” I yelled. Jacob and I worked hard to keep this house clean and do our best to pay for it. Of course the Cullen’s paid for our house and they basically paid the whole thing off. ‘Wedding present’ they had called it. I didn’t wanna take the house from them but Jacob said if they were giving us something free might as take it. “Clean this mess! Now!” I said before walked up to me and Jakes bedroom to call my mom.

‘Hey, Bella.” My mom answered the phone. ‘How are you honey?’ She asked me.

‘I’m actually great.’ I answered her.

‘ And why is that?’ She asked.

‘I’m pregnant.’ I said. I waiting for a few seconds before she screamed. I laughed. ‘I haven’t gone to the doctor yet. Alice told me, she said I was about two weeks and three days.’ I smiled.

‘Oh Bella that is so great. Me and Phil will get plane tickets when the baby is born.’ She said. I could hear the smile in her voice. 

‘What did she say?’ I heard Phil in the background.

‘Bella is having a baby.’ I heard my mom say.

‘Congrats, Bella!’ I heard Phil yell.

‘Thank you.’ I said. I felt Jacob come up behind me.

‘Okay Bella, I have to go run some errand, call me if you need anything. Have a good day. I love you.’

‘I love you too’ And she hung up. “They’re happy.” I said smiling to Jacob who was standing behind me.

“I heard.” He said. He held me by my waist and kissed me. “I’m excited.” He said.

“I know. Me too.” I said. I kissed him back before we went to make sure Seth had cleaned the kitchen. Of course he didn’t. Never again will I let Seth into my house.