10

While the concert is still on going, Irene can't stop crying while smiling.

'Finally.. My dream came true.' She thought.

Being an ARMY since their debut, and it was so hard, on how she's not attending their concert. On TRB and HWYH. But here she is, standing infront of them.

WINGS tour.

"Saranghae, Bangtan!" Irene shouted while waving her ARMY Bomb. She kept on crying while singing. Everything is so surreal. She still can't believe it.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" She screamed unconciously when the member went near her place.

Irene got Taehyung's attention. His eyes, glued to where she is standing. Taehyung's rectangular smile showed up. Everyone starts screaming like there is no tomorrow.

Even Jimin, Irene got his attention too. Until everyone walked over to Taehyung's direction. Looking where he's looking at.

Their eyes were glued together.

There, Irene doesn't to assume that Taehyung is looking at her. But she just can't stop herself from assuming. So she quickly grab the chance to stretch her hand to Taehyung's direction.

"TAEHYUNG-AH OPPA SARANGHAE!" She shouted while waving her hand.

Then there..

Kim Taehyung stretched his hand out..

And their hands met.

ARMYs around her started shouting.

Irene can't stop crying because of Taehyung. She held Taehyung's hand.

Then the nightmare for Irene came.

Taehyung let her hand go and stood up.

Even though he let her hand go, she still felt his hands, on her hand.

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS!" She shouted. Full with energy.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA SARANGHAE!" Irene once again shouted and showed her finger heart to Taehyung. Where in, once again. She was shocked.

Taehyung returned her finger heart, with a flying kiss.