40

Irene went in the café as she made an order of a coffee and two ice americano. She sat down on the table and sent a quick text to Jisoo, saying that she just arrived and will be waiting for her.

Her order arrived and she took a picture of it and told Jisoo that she ordered to drinks for her.

Weirded out that Jisoo didn't reply with much enthusiasm as she usually does. But Irene decided to just shove that weird thought away.

Irene waited for thirty minutes but still no signs of Jisoo. She thought of calling her up.

"Yah, Kim Jisoo! Where are you? I've been waiting for you." Irene said while looking around.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Irene. But I can't make it today. I'm sorry.." Jisoo's voice became sad.

Irene stopped looking around and stared at the drinks she just ordered. Trying to fake her voice, saying that she's not disappointed..

"Ah.. It's fine, Jisoo. Maybe next time.."

Before Irene ends the call, Jisoo quickly got her attention.

"Yah! Wait! I sent someone there to pick you up. Maybe you wanna come by home? You can take the drinks out. Except the coffee though.." Jisoo suggested.

Irene's smile came back and she agreed to what Jisoo said. Irene continued to sip from her coffee while waiting for her 'fetch' that Jisoo was talking about.

A few seconds later, Irene was surprised by a sudden appearance of this good looking guy, sitting in front of her.

He's wearing a black coat and inside was a simple white tshirt, with black jeans and last, with a gucci shoes.

"T-taehyung oppa?" Irene said while everything's still processing in her mind.

Taehyung smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry.. My sister had to do something so she told me to come and hang out with you.. for a bit.." Taehyung said while looking at the floor.

'Irene! Snap out of it! Taehyung Oppa's in front of you. Better not lose this opportunity to bond with him!' Irene told herself so she shook her head and smiled at Taehyung.

"Oh.. You may have these. Do you like.. Ice americano? Or I'll buy you something else.." Irene suggested as she was supposed to stand up but Taehyung quickly took a hold on her arm to stop her.

The chills went up to Irene's skin. She felt her cheeks get red.

"A-ah.. Mianhae.." Taehyung quickly took his hand off and looked down again. "You don't need to buy me something else.." He whisphered.

"Jinjja? Okay then.. Don't be shy, Taehyung oppa. I, myself, admit that I'm shy towards you. But let's just enjoy this moment. Okay?" Irene said, with all of her might.

There, Taehyung's smile widen as he nodded in agreement.

They both chatted for a while and laughed together with their stories. Alot of fans was approaching Taehyung, but that didn't stop them from enjoying each other's company.

"I didn't know!" Taehyung said laughing at Irene because he put some icing at Irene's nose from the cupcake they ordered.

"Yah! Oppa!" Irene glared at him as she did the same to Taehyung.

They both laughed as they saw what they look like. Then and there, Taehyung went near Irene and wiped the icing.

"There.. Neat and clean," He chuckled as Irene also wiped Taehyung's nose. "There.. Neat and clean." She followed how Taehyung said the sentence so he frowned. 

They didn't notice the time that went by so quickly. But sadly, they need to go separate ways.

They were walking by the park as Taehyung received a call.

"Yoboseyo?" Taehyung said while they're both sitting at a swing.

"I'm sorry, Irene. But I got to go.." Taehyung sighed as he finished his phone call. Irene waved her hand, "No! It's fine. I know you have a really tight schedule. You go on.."

"Really.. Thank you, Irene.. For today. I enjoyed your company.." Taehyung sincerely smiled. Irene nodded in agreement, "Me too. Thank you, Oppa. Take care! I hope to see you soon," she waved good bye as they both went on separate ways.