36

Jisoo:
Irene...

Jisoo:
I want to explain to you everything.

Jisoo:
Please talk to me :(

Irene:
Spill.

Jisoo:
Sigh.

Jisoo:
Didn't you notice? I'm Kim Jisoo. He's Kim Taehyung.

Jisoo:
Yep. Taehyung oppa is my brother. So he was the one who accidentaly left me by the park, then my recent mother was the one who saved me from those supposedly kidnappers.

Jisoo:
Ever since that day, Taehyung oppa, started searching for me. I was like three years old by that time so I kinda forgot Taehyung Oppa's face. Also, having a brother didn't sink in when I was still a kid. Of course, I forgot his name. But.. I always get weird feelings everytime I hear his name. But I discarded those anyways.

Jisoo:
One day, Taehyung oppa suddenyl called my mom. I was shocked that she was crying so I asked her what happend. Then, she told me to go to the ice cream parlor, for me to know the truth.

Jisoo:
That's where Taehyung oppa explained to me everything. Then it all became clear. That's why I felt something weird everytime I hear his name.

Jisoo:
That also explains the picture he posted on IG. Where I'm holding an ice cream. He was so happy that he saw me again.

Jisoo:
Plus, he said our parents doesn't want the media to know about me as his sister yet. But you know the usual Taehyung.

Jisoo:
He's kind of a dummy then posted a pic of me saying 'my date'

Jisoo:
He caused a big issue of us dating and I don't want that because I ship you and him. Plus.. wth, we're siblings! Why can't they see the KIM. Excuse me?

Jisoo:
That's it! I explained everything now. Please don't be upset at me..

Jisoo:
I swear. That is very detailed. Every single detail was said. I didn't leave a detail behind.

Irene:
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Irene:
Oh my gosh..

Irene:
That's what Tae meant when he said he's stressed about his long lost sister. Why am I so numb ㅠㅠ

Irene:
I'm so immature.. I'm sorry Kim Jisoo..

Jisoo:
So are we good..?

Irene:
Yes and I'm really, really, sorry. I feel so bad right now, for saying those mean things to you. As your best friend I sounded so immature and mean. I'm really sorry..

Jisoo:
No, it's okay. We both had mistakes. But I'm glad we made up now. I can't with the silence treatment.

Irene:
I'm so sorry..

Irene:
I'll treat you to a café, I insist.

Jisoo:
Yah, you don't need to.

Irene:
I insist. Peace offering.

Jisoo:
Okay fine!

Irene:
Great! See you tomorrow, then?

Jisoo:
See you!! I missed you. I'm glad we're good now.

Irene:
Me too..

---

What do you guys think abt the new cover? Huahua. Credits! Anyways, what do you think abt the story? Is it getting boring? ㅠㅠ I'm trying my best though. Please leave some comments abt the story for me to know how I need to improve it. Thank youuu! Love u!
-jamae 💗