Right My Wrongs

Something that I should know
All the things that you went through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no
Tell me how can I right my wrongs
That's something that I should know
All the things that we been through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no      ------------- Bryson Tiller

***

I know I suck, I said I would try update before I fell asleep, but call me lazy lol, its basically 12pm in London so here comes a couple of updates....

***

  Heartless***

"I want you..." She said looking dead in my eyes.

Looking in her eyes, I saw pain, heartbreak, lust, love all in one. A part of me didn't wanna let her go, but a part of me knew we was drunk and it wouldn't be right.

"I can't..." I said backing up slowly shaking my head.

Fuckin alcohol man.

"Wha-what you mean you can't Alexis?"

I sighed.

"We both not in the right state of mind to be fooling around like this"

She kissed her teeth.

"Right state of mind? I'm fine, what do I have to do to prove that to you?"

I licked over my bottom lip.

"Tell me exactly how you feel about me"

"Lex are we gonna fuck or not? I'm 21 now I don't wanna be doing this back and forth thing" She said stepping closer to me. "I can't tell you how I feel because I'm starting to see someone else"

I didn't like that answer so I stepped completely back.

"Then whatever we had going on here is done" I said fixing my shirt walking towards the door but she stopped me.

"Where are you going Alexis, please don't lemme beg..."

I turned round shaking my head.

"You already said what you wanted, df am I? Just the baby dad right?"

She yanked me back pulling me down and kissing me.

"Your more than just the baby dad Alexis, your....your my everything, its just I've caught feeling---------"

I didn't even wanna hear what she was gonna say, she had me at I'm her everything. I lay her back on the desk that was in here and sloppily kissed her. 

"Your my everything too baby"

Her eyes sat low as I pulled her thong down and lift her dress up. I haven't got no time to waste. I pulled my jeans and boxers down going to work.

"Shit" I mumbled as her walls clenched around me. "You better stop that shit" I groaned.

She smirked at me then pulled me down kissing me instantly. 

I knew people would start looking for us soon so I started going to work. Thrusting my hips back and forth to the point you could only hear me slapping at her walls. I bit down on her bottom lip then sucked on it while pumping.

"Mmm Lex" 

"Who's pussy is this baby?" I groaned into her neck.

"Mhmm"

"Who's is it baby?"

"Y-yours" She cried arching her back off the desk.

I bit down on her neck not caring if I left a mark.