Gangsta Love

That gangsta, gang, gangsta
Gangsta, gang, gangsta
That gangsta love  ------ Snoop Dogg

***

Before you read on just letting you know this is just a cheeky update, mother nature caught my ass today and my lips still look like I got botox done but I will live lol ! But I could go bed not giving you guys a update so here goes nothing.....

****

Heartless***

"So..." I said starring at nothing in particular while smoking.

"So..."

"Where you been all these years?"

Its been a week since Lexa's birthday fail and I was tryna get to know my so called brother.

"Man its been crazy, I been living around, only recently found pops n been chilling since"

I nodded passing him the blunt.

"Any kids?"

"2, but the mother is a fucking pysco won't even let a nigga see his kid, got me out here looking like a dead beat, so yea my shit been crazy"

I nodded thinking about what happened...

"I'm pregnant..."

I starred blankly at her not knowing what to say.

"Pregnant?" I chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"How I even know that's my ba---"

Before I could even finish the sentence Lei was fucking my shit up.

"How dare you Lex, you really are a heartless asshole, who else baby would it be?"

"Ole boy's"

"I didn't know you could get pregnant when you've only been given head"

I glared at her.

"You let that nigga eat my pussy?"

"Its not yours Alexis, all because we slipped up on my birthday don't mean shit"

"It means a lot to me, I don't care how much you throw that shit at me, it meant the world to me and look at the consequence"

She shook her head.

"You trapped me"

"Trapped you?"

"You couldn't take the fact that me and Aarion were talking...still talking so you trapped me"

"Fuck you mean? That talking shit don't mean shit to me, the day I laid eyes on you I knew you were mine and mine only, you know how much prep talks from Rick I had to hear about fucking around with your young ass back then but I didn't care? I broke the rules for you"

"Also had a pregnancy scare with ya dead ex bitch"

"You still on that? This what I mean man,  I'm not waiting around for ever when you ready to stop being stubborn"

"You the one tha---"

"---You the one that saying I trapped you, we adults now so what's good?"

"What's good? I'm not finna do this on my daughters birthday"

"Your daughter? You made her on ya own?"

"Fuck you right now Lex, just do you and Ima do me"

"And the baby? You don't think about nothing or no one but your self young girl and that's cool ima be there for mines, do you and when I start doing me don't fucking complain"

"Bye" She mumbled glaring at me.

"Man baby mums are a trip" I said shaking my head.

"You got that shit right" Rick said walking in here taking the blunt from Ashad and toking it.

"Nigga" Ashad said since he was just about to take another pull.

"My bad bro, this shit is needed" He said taking another pull. "And this shit was on your door" He said handing me a letter.

I took it opening it instantly getting pissed off.

"What's it say?"

I saw them the letter that read :

Watch your back

Leianne***

I rubbed my flat stomach and watched Lexa and Rish play a game.

"Awww mummy Lei" Tasha joked.

"Stop it, I'm so annoyed with myself, like I'm really pregnant by this nigga again and we just don't see an eye to eye, don't he realise he's just pushing me more into Aarion's arms"

She rolled her eyes.

"Aarion? Who's that?" She said being petty.

"Tasha stop for real, what's gonna happen when I start showing, Aarion ain't gonna wanna talk to me again"

"Boy, if I'm honest his ass is a little too friendly for my liking anyways, I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't up to some dumb shit"

I rolled my eyes now.

"Don't, you just don't like him or Ciara, leave them alone" I said defending them.

She waved me off.

Before I could say anything more there was a knock on the door.

"I got it"

I nodded watching her walk off then come back looking confused.

"Wussup?"

"No one there but this" She said handing me a letter. "What's it say"

I frowned.

Surprise !

Tbc...

Ashad ???

Who's sending these letters ?

What's Aarion gonna think when he finds out ???

Team Aarion ?

Team Alexis ?

Will Lex and Lei ever see eye to eye ?

Who's missing ???

I'm tired so that's all till tomorrow ! Night loves <3

-Ri