Mask Off

Mask on, fuck it, mask off  -------- Future

***

Heartless***

"Yo wtf" I said eyeing this nigga.

"Yo let me in man"

I let him in he walked towards the living room where the girls and Rick where.

"Omg" Lei said covering over her mouth.

"Look, I found baby girl I had to fighting with these niggas and brought her straight here, wussup?" Dontae said handing Lexa to Leianne.

I watched as she cried and kissed all over Lexa's face.

"Man we owe you man" Rick said. "Where you and ya cousin even been at its been a while"

"Focusing on life man, and nah yall don't owe me just be safe man" He said handing me a note. "It was attached to her baby bag"

I took it reading it.

"Watch yall back and who you trsut bringing in your family circle" I read allowed.

Donate rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Ion know who them niggas are but yall got kids so I advise yall to stay low"

"Why you giving us this advice knowing we aint finna listen?" I asked scrunching up the paper. "Some niggas had my baby girl hostage and you telling me to lay low? You lost it bro"

He sighed.

"Look, I just came to drop baby girl I got shit to handle at home"

I watched his every move as he hugged Leianne i felt my heart burn.

"Yall try think of what I said" He siad before leaving.

I looked at Leianne as she cradled Lexa. This is war man.

Donate***

D - meet me at mine.

I sighed getting in my car heading back to my car and driving off down to D's house. I noticed cars outside knowing this was another bull shit meeting.

"You done what you needed to do?"

"Man, don't ask me fuckin dumb questions, I'm out the shit now man they good fuckin people yall fuckin with" I spat.

"Tae" D said glaring at me.

I knew we were both in shit how we got into this mess, we didn't think we would be getting black mailed and held hostage by these fuckin loosers.

"You need to watch how you fuckin talk to me nigga, you give them the baby back or not?"

"Obviously"

Just then the rest of them walked in.

"I agree with Dontae, we need to leave whatever beef it is in the past fucking with people kids went too far Aarion" Angel spat glaring at Ashad.

"Df you looking at me for Angel? Be fuckin lucky I let you get in that car with that nigga without shooting slugs !"

"That's your fuckin blood you fuckin with" She hollered.

"And you fucked him, you think I'm fuckin stupid? We said to flirt with him not go back and fuck him, that's why I had to rough you up, in front of our fuckin kids you piss me df off man" He went off.

I watched as they went back and forth getting tired of it.

"What we doing is pointless"

"Sure is" Kilo said walking in. "But I don't give a fuck, I'm still getting my revenge"

"You just waiting for this nigga to off ya shit this time" Damien said shaking his head.

"You can't talk, both you and Dontae here too"

"Because you have us fuckin hostage nigga, that's ya son"

"Shit I'm his son too, you think he gives a fuck?" Ashad asked.

I kissed my teeth.

"Look, its simple stick with the plan, its only Rick and Heartless how fuckin hard is it to take their asses out?"

Tbc...

Just a lil chapter but ...

Ashad and Angel ???

Kilo back at it again ???

Dontae and Damien held hostage ???

Why is Aarion there ???

Where's Ciara ???

-Ri